Can i change my 2x dinner platinum reward for 1x dinner for 4

Sim1979

I know rules says pretty much that the platinum dinner voucher is only for the member, but i was wondering since they seems to have change the format lately if they would allow me to bring my parents to join in the same dinner with the second voucher?

So basically, i would use both vouchers at the same time (i know i would get only 1 bottle of wine)...

Interesting question.  I know depending on the managers I’ve dealt with at the Specialty Dinner venue can either be liberal or a “letter of the law” type.

Still, never tried, but I’m thinking the coupons for those dinners do not have your name on them.  Maybe it doesn’t matter.  But, if they try to tie the coupon to a couple who shouldn’t have access to them, the stickler may disallow it.

Only one way to find out, and that’s to try.  The worst they can say is “no”.

I'm pretty certain each of the Platinum coupons are for the Platinum member plus their guest.  Unless your parents are Platinum, letting them use the coupon would not meet that requirement.  Would they permit it, perhaps.  But I would not bet on it.  When I was checking in at one of the restaurants on my September cruise, the woman at the desk was able to see how many of my coupons were used and not used and which of my speciality meal promotion perks was used and not.  They do appear to track it down to the individual passenger.  I hope it works for you.  I wouldn't count no it.

5 minutes ago, negn said:

Plus can not use it at same restaurant using both coupons

This. Quote from the terms and conditions:

Dinner coupons are non-transferrable. Solo guests cannot claim two dinners. Coupons can’t be used for the same venue twice. 2 guests maximum. Dining options vary by ship.

https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/latitudes-rewards-program#tier_benefits

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sim1979 said:

I know rules says pretty much that the platinum dinner voucher is only for the member, but i was wondering since they seems to have change the format lately if they would allow me to bring my parents to join in the same dinner with the second voucher?

So basically, i would use both vouchers at the same time (i know i would get only 1 bottle of wine)...

The prevent it with the rule that you can’t use both vouchers at the same restaurant. 

You can not use the wine voucher for Palomar or Onda.