Next level tier benefit?

JK300

On Azamara (at least now while they are still on the RCG IT system) it is after the cruise is completed.  We got off Journey yesterday and our points didn’t show last night; haven’t had a chance to check today. 

Update:  Just noticed this on the Azamara website:

"It may take up to 10 days for recent cruise details and loyalty points to display after your cruise ends."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vivasea said:

I have experienced booking on board and given next tier discount.  

I think it’s very inconsistent the way things are handled onboard- some cruise again/circle managers are much more flexible than others 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, uktog said:

I think it’s very inconsistent the way things are handled onboard- some cruise again/circle managers are much more flexible than others 

Thank you, we'll just wait and see.

John

On 10/17/2022 at 4:31 PM, JK300 said:

When do we get the next level benefit, on the actual cruise reaching that level or after finishing that cruise?

I read it somewhere but couldn't find anymore.

TIA

John

The next level benefits only apply to the next cruise after you reach the required number of points. We will do so on Day 2 of our next (21 night) cruise but Azamara confirmed we will not get "promoted" until about 2 weeks after the end of that cruise. 

• Thanks 1

There is a clear distinction between general benefits (like free laundry, Internet minutes etc) and onboard booking discounts and free nights. You don't get the first one until you complete your cruise and you've moved to the next tier. You might get the second one for the simple reason that the Future Cruise Sales is keen to sell you another cruise whilst you are onboard.

Using "free" nights that you may have is easy to do on the ship, but in my experience it's also straightforward  to do via Azamara when you are home. 

Phil 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, KirkNC said:

What about if you roll up a level while on a B2B cruise?

Then you will get the new tier benefits on the next cruise.  You may have to let the Azamara Circle staff on the ship know. I'd do it before the end of the first cruise of the b2b, just to be sure. 

Phil 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Then you will get the new tier benefits on the next cruise.  You may have to let the Azamara Circle staff on the ship know. I'd do it before the end of the first cruise of the b2b, just to be sure. 

Phil 

Thanks!