I give up...

Hinano

I have tried to find information previously posted but I can't.  Can anyone share their experience with the "Deluxe Balcony Breakfast for two".  Personal experience?  Food?  I see you can pick the date but no time, who do you speak to once on board?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Hinano said:

I have tried to find information previously posted but I can't.  Can anyone share their experience with the "Deluxe Balcony Breakfast for two".  Personal experience?  Food?  I see you can pick the date but no time, who do you speak to once on board?

Thanks.

We've always enjoyed the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast.  We're not big room service people.  Meals in the cabin is not for us, just not our thing.  But we did try the UBB on a whim and really enjoyed it.  You get the full first class treatment, service, table cloth, pastries, rolls, fruit cup, and more.  Soup to nuts so to speak. Princesses champagne like substance, the works, but not a long drawn out meal.  It is perfect for us.  We have done it several times.

We set up the time on the phone to room service.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hinano said:

Thanks.

Just google ultimate balcony dining princess and you’ll find a lot of info.

We really enjoy the UBB.  We do it on a port morning that we are not getting off very early or have been to many times.

But, you will get a card that says you purchased it and call room service line when you want ti set the date and time.  You may want to check the weather to make sure it’s a nice day in the forecast.

I book it and in the memo area, you could put the time, if you wish.  But, they still ask you to call RS and confirm date and time.

We also love the UBD.  It is fantastic and love to do that as well. 

• Like 2

Glad to hear people like the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast.  We've never done it before but Princess gifted us one on our upcoming TA on the Regal.  Sounds like it will be nice.  

Just a suggestion to the OP, if you title your post something specific to your question, you'll attract more answers.  🙂

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pompeii said:

Just a suggestion to the OP, if you title your post something specific to your question, you'll attract more answers.  🙂

A pet peeve of mine.  Lots of nebulous titles on CC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We did the balcony dinner on our Discovery Alaska cruise this past summer. it was arranged by our TA for a specific date and time. When we boarded we were given a call from customer service to confirm date and time. Limited choices but dinner but food was great and service was exceptional. Would do it again.   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 2 cruises a year said:

We've always enjoyed the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast.  We're not big room service people.  Meals in the cabin is not for us, just not our thing.  But we did try the UBB on a whim and really enjoyed it.  You get the full first class treatment, service, table cloth, pastries, rolls, fruit cup, and more.  Soup to nuts so to speak. Princesses champagne like substance, the works, but not a long drawn out meal.  It is perfect for us.  We have done it several times.

We set up the time on the phone to room service.

As above, with an exception...we didn't get a table cloth, just more food than we could eat (which was a good thing because some of it was food that we wouldn't eat). Ours wasn't exactly "first class". The waiter brought a tray piled with food and left it.

• Like 2

We requested that it be set up in the cabin as the weather wasn't cooperating.  So much food, and you can substitute if you ask what is on the menu and have a particular allergy or diislike and they are happy to accommodate.  Done it twice now, but probably won't be doing it again only because of the amount of food!  I wonder though that for those who have specialty dining included as a premium plus package or as a perk from another promotion if it is possible to request the UBB?  It would probably work out cheaper in the cruise lines benefit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, c-boy said:

20220324_070756.jpg

20220324_064351.jpg

20220324_064312.jpg

20220324_064006.jpg

Now, that's what I'm talking about!!  And the waiter popped the bubbly, poured it for us, took pictures with our camera for us.

Yes, it is decadent, and too much food, but isn't that what cruising is about?

Thanks for the pictures @c-boy

Edited by 2 cruises a year
  • Like 2