C&A Welcome beverage

Hey there!

First time our DD will be traveling without us. She is Emerald but its the first cruise for her friend who is joining. Will there only be one drink in the room? Water is her beverage choice which i know is also the default. So just checking to see if there would be one or two bottles 

4 minutes ago, BND said:

She will get what she normally gets.  Her friend won't get anything.  Not sure what Emerald gets.  DH and I get 6 total as D+.

I think its just one drink and a cookie or something like that.I remember back in the day when they had the C&A parties on board at all levels, those in your room could join even if they weren't at that level. Or if you went to one of the islands with a C&A lounge on land, they could join and get the free drink. The friend will be fine with the deluxe drink package so there's no worry. Just didnt know if I needed to select a different drink

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, ballarinamom said:

I think its just one drink and a cookie or something like that.I remember back in the day when they had the C&A parties on board at all levels, those in your room could join even if they weren't at that level. Or if you went to one of the islands with a C&A lounge on land, they could join and get the free drink. The friend will be fine with the deluxe drink package so there's no worry. Just didnt know if I needed to select a different drink

Thanks!

That must have been a  long time ago.  Neither of those happen and haven't for the 15 years we've been on Royal.  What island had a C&A lounge?  Never heard of that.  

I called a few days ago to identify my beverage, as we all emerald.  I was told each person would get one bottle/can of their choice and a cookie, and cookie is same as what is in windjammer.  If you don't choose, you get water.  And if they are kids, then the choice is water.  Also juice is no longer a choice.  

Edited by StarAFire

53 minutes ago, StarAFire said:

I called a few days ago to identify my beverage, as we all emerald.  I was told each person would get one bottle/can of their choice and a cookie, and cookie is same as what is in windjammer.  If you don't choose, you get water.  And if they are kids, then the choice is water.  Also juice is no longer a choice.  

By bottle or can, or you talking about a bottle or can of beer or soda?  Or either/or?

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

By bottle or can, or you talking about a bottle or can of beer or soda?  Or either/or?

Emerald to D choice is water or soda

D+ & P can substitute beer

Although since restart, it seems that they are giving water + your choice of water,  soda, or beer (or D+/P).

Edited by Another_Critic

12 hours ago, BND said:

That must have been a  long time ago.  Neither of those happen and haven't for the 15 years we've been on Royal.  What island had a C&A lounge?  Never heard of that.  

Coco Cay had a place for Diamond and up. I believe it was Diamond & up, if not someone will correct me.

I cruised in September, it was my first cruise as Emerald. I had a room by myself and they left me three bottles of water but no snack. I assumed I got the third bottle instead of cookies, which was great. My family in the next room were 2 diamonds and they got 4 bottles of water and cookies. I would assume she’d get two bottles of water but who knows…