craft classes on Discovery?

sunsetme

4 hours ago, sunsetme said:

Any craft classes available?

For our Pacific Coastal last month, they had an Arts and Crafts Project of the Day session on quite a few days, a cross-stitch session, napkin folding, towel folding and an egg drop challenge

41 minutes ago, dides said:

For our Pacific Coastal last month, they had an Arts and Crafts Project of the Day session on quite a few days, a cross-stitch session, napkin folding, towel folding and an egg drop challenge

Lucky you.  I would have been happy with those activities.  On my Wine Coastal (3 sea days):

Adult coloring

Origami

Making paper snowflakes

16 hours ago, dides said:

Many of those activities have been missing during Covid. 😕

On 10/28/2022 at 7:43 PM, Kay S said:

Call me cheesy, but I always watched the egg drop.  Then again, I was a fan of elevator roulette, too.  I guess I'm easy to entertain. 😜

Elevator roulette is the highlight of any cruise

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 11:43 AM, Kay S said:

Call me cheesy, but I always watched the egg drop.  Then again, I was a fan of elevator roulette, too.  I guess I'm easy to entertain. 😜

I need context here, because I don't think your version of elevator roulette and the one I just Googled are the same. 🤣🤣

Edited by iamaqt2

21 minutes ago, iamaqt2 said:

I need context here, because I don't think your version of elevator roulette and the one I just Googled are the same. 🤣🤣

Elevator roulette is an acquired taste. 🙂  I suppose it might be more entertaining if the people got off the elevator and then walked over to the railing and dropped eggs into the Piazza. 🤣

• Haha 2

50/50 chance....and I always pick the wrong elevator.  That's why I take the stairs.  It only goes to show that Princess really doesn't have to put out a lot of money to entertain their guests.  We are so easily humored.  And yet, the cuts continue.

• Like 1