Carnival Cruise Line Limits Alcohol Consumption Aboard

nelblu

Just now, BecciBoo said:

And that is not entirely true.  We once knew of a woman who was a Cruise Critic member we had been talking to for months on the roll call, cut off by ship's security because she was abusing her package.  And I can assure you, she was no longer able to use it.  And it was warranted!  Everybody was talking about that incident.  

OK, unlimited as long as you're following the rules

• Haha 1

She was quite plastered many times, reeling in fact.  The next day we heard she'd been cut off completely.  Sadly because of all these brawls maybe that is the proper response.

We hardly ever exceed our 5 drinks per day and by the last couple days, I'm not even using it at all...just sick of booz by then.

6 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

And that is not entirely true.  We once knew of a woman who was a Cruise Critic member we had been talking to for months on the roll call, cut off by ship's security because she was abusing her package.  And I can assure you, she was no longer able to use it.  And it was warranted!  Everybody was talking about that incident.  

I believe I read somewhere that Royal can discontinue your drink package if you are sharing with others and I would certainly hope that they would not serve someone who obviously has had too much to drink. 

13 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

I believe I read somewhere that Royal can discontinue your drink package if you are sharing with others and I would certainly hope that they would not serve someone who obviously has had too much to drink. 

Not only will they cancel your package for sharing( without refund), they will charge you list price for every drink you were given up to that point.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 6:19 PM, DaKahuna said:

As far as I am concerned, Carnival could ban the sale of alcohol and drinking onboard.  It will not have any impact on me.  

You'll care as soon as you see the new cruise prices without drinkers and gamblers!