How to find my boarding pass?

sam49

Hi wondered if anyone can help.

I am due to travel on Azura two weeks today. I have filled in all of the online information and printed off luggage tags but can't find anywhere to print off the boarding passes. I have been going around the site for the last half an hour but no joy.

Anyone able to help me?

30 minutes ago, sam49 said:

Hi wondered if anyone can help.

I am due to travel on Azura two weeks today. I have filled in all of the online information and printed off luggage tags but can't find anywhere to print off the boarding passes. I have been going around the site for the last half an hour but no joy.

Anyone able to help me?

If you log on and go to the Booking summary tab you should have 2 blue buttons, one for printing your luggage labels and one for Check in, select Check in, you should be able to select Download boarding pass in the boxes, if they are not available it may be that you have not fully completed online check in.

Two contradictory replies there?

Personally I agree with happy v that they have been done away with - it was announced by P&O a few weeks back.

If it is still obtainable on-line it will be because on-line has not yet caught up, I suspect.

On 11/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, happy v said:

You don't get a boarding pass now. 2-3 days before you travel you will get a health declaration (to which the answer is no!)

Then you will receive a free to board notification to print out 

You still need the boarding pass, the free to board notification is to state you have completed your health declaration.

I am on board now.  I completed the check in, uploaded photo etc and still couldn’t see how to print it. I did print the health declaration (most important) and had no problem boarding.  They just gave me a little slip which seemed to do the trick.  All is good on board btw - no problems at all!  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ilovemygarden said:

I am on board now.  I completed the check in, uploaded photo etc and still couldn’t see how to print it. I did print the health declaration (most important) and had no problem boarding.  They just gave me a little slip which seemed to do the trick.  All is good on board btw - no problems at all!  

Which ship are you on?

4 hours ago, Ilovemygarden said:

Azura.

Thanks.

I now have all the paperwork ready for boarding Aurora on Friday for my 28-day Caribbean cruise, all printed out rather than relying on my smartphone for any of them:

passport,

boarding pass,

insurance certificate,

health declaration,

vaccination certificate,

"fit to travel" observed LFT certificate (required for this particular cruise).

Phew!

• Like 1