I think I'm bad luck when it comes to weather

Tntt

I just wanted to vent this morning......My 3 nt cruise is set to leave this week and when I checked the Bahamas weather it is forecasted to rain the entire time. The crazy thing is it is forecasted to be beautiful and sunny all the way up till my cruise and then it rains for like 5 days straight..... This is the 5th bahamas cruise I've been on and it never fails that it rains most of the time. This is the 5th time I've been to perfect day at cococay and couldn't enjoy it because we were rained out..... I know that forecasts may not be completely accurate, and I know that some will say why complain, it's still a cruise bad weather or not, but I would like to go at least once and experience sunny weather....

I've been watching the weather too. If it makes you feel any better, the weather said it was pouring rain on the Bahamas over the weekend, but someone who was on the ship there posted a photo showing it was clear, sunny skies all day, so who knows. 

This is definitely not the ideal time to travel to the Caribbean, and I generally like to go during the summer where even if it's raining, it's still hot, but we're taking a thanksgiving cruise this year, and am prepared for it to rain the whole week.