Use Spa showers

fllcruiser78

Back in the day  probably about 15 years ago we cruise with Carnival and we’re allowed to use the spa showers even though we weren’t having a spa treatment. Do you know if they still allow cruisers to do that? We will be on Sunrise. Thanks! 

Edited by fllcruiser78

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

I would consider that to be the gym showers really. And yes you can use them. 

Depends on the layout of the ship. On Excel Class ships the locker rooms are most definitely NOT in the gym(It's nowhere near the gym) but in the spa. Having said that the locker rooms on Excel Class ships are accessible to ALL cruise passengers AND although it may not be apparent there's a complementary Co-ed sauna that free access to all passengers (From either the men's or women's locker rooms you use the REAR door to access the complementary co-ed sauna).

There's also a complementary co-ed sauna on the Sunrise which is located outside the men's and women's locker rooms.   

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EngIceDave said:

We had a Cloud 9 cabin on Horizon, and during the introductory tour, she mentioned we could use anytime and instead of the small cabin showers.

I didn't ask if that was a Cloud 9 benefit or not

ANYONE can use the gym/spa locker room showers on ALL Carnival ships. There are a few ships (Splendor and the new Luminosa) that have additional locker rooms meant to be used by only Thermal Suite passengers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, simplelife said:

Definitely a convenience with more than two in a cabin. 

Now if only cabins other than captain's suites had a second toilet.  In my case, deluxe oceanviews are pointless to book when an extra toilet is far more useful to me than a second shower or tub.

Edited by Tiger0613