Anyone notice any Black Friday deals on drink packages or excursions?

kimberlym4

2 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

They must be having serious issues.  My cruises aren't even showing on their website right now.  Maybe they are rebooting servers.  Who knows with RCI? 🙃

I got through to RCI on my phone and I was told it's a global issue which will be resolved in "a few hours".

20 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I've got a list on a spread sheet of everything I want to book and the current prices, the previous sale prices and a blank spot for whatever we see tomorrow.  We'll see what the savings turn out to be.

This is what I do for every cruise I take. The day I book the cruise I start tracking prices on the items I am interested in so when I see a sale I can know for sure if it is truly a sale or just a marketing scheme. This morning I was able to grab the deluxe drink package for $62.99 for my upcoming cruise. Up till this point it has been sitting at $77.99.

Site is definitely hit or miss.  One minute our cruise is there and I can "plan" things the next minute its gone.  The brief time I can look at things there are no sales for bevs, internet, or excursions yet.

Hopefully things do go on sale but if not we have plenty of time since our cruise is not later next year.

But as usual IT dept is lacking.

36 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Back working on website

just managed to snag $88.99 beach club passes for 2 of our other sailings

Happy Days !

I cleared out cookies and cache and logged back in and voila !

Probably coincidence or very good timing 

Tried all that... even changed the password... Now I can at least log in but when I click on a cruise, all I get is

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 10.38.51 AM.png

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I don't think you can. But if anyone can prove me wrong, I'd be delighted to know how to do it.

Just booked an excursion on the app  at Cozumel for Dune Buggy Ride to Beach and Snorkeling Day 15 for a Cruise in October of 2023.

$43.99 per person

Onboard Price $69.00 per person

Just got the confirmation email also for excursion.

I can also reserve Dining if I like.

No drink packages since my sailing is a 16 night cruise. Not offered.

Diamond Plus though so we wouldn't get one anyway

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Just booked an excursion on the app  at Cozumel for Dune Buggy Ride to Beach and Snorkeling Day 15 for a Cruise in October of 2023.

Nice 🙂.

I know the app works for excursions, dining and drinks but I was hoping to be able to buy internet and it doesn't seem to offer that option... 😞

14 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Nice 🙂.

I know the app works for excursions, dining and drinks but I was hoping to be able to buy internet and it doesn't seem to offer that option... 😞

No. don't see internet as  of yet.

The refreshment package has consistently been 10% off for my Icon cruise so I was hoping it would go down to 20% but alas it did not.  The alcohol package went down to 20% and the soda and stream went down to 25%.  Good thing I have 18 more months to stalk prices. Or maybe I should buy now at the 10% off with the way inflation has been going - I can always cancel and rebuy if it drops more. 

2 hours ago, colesc15 said:

Finally got into the planner and now I have three pending internet purchases on my credit card but none actually went through on the website. Says to call them. Yeah no thanks. 

I have 3 pending transactions for a refreshment package. Amazingly 2 of them later appeared in my orders...2 of the same drinks package on the same cruise each! So it eventually let me cancel one...Will give it a few days for the pending transactions to settle before I complain. 

A few shorex I was happy with. Got helium balloon at coco cay 40% less than I paid 3 weeks ago so cancelled and booked. Got scuba diving half the lowest I've extracted it at for my cruise and same for zipwire at coco cay and labadee (means my wife and I can both do one of those whilst the other looks after the kids!). Also got one shorex that seemed to be a glitch as was 3 x 26.72 and totalled 70.16 so 10 less than it should have been

So assuming pending transaction issues are sorted I'm pretty happy