S2 on Apex ~ Deck 9 or 10?

mafig

Deck 9 or 10 on Apex for an S2.  Port or Starboard?  Or doesn't it make a difference.

I had Edge booked before cancellation by Covid and I recall the advice then was closer to front, because of Retreat and Portside to be away from elevator (I forget what you call it🤔).

We have been on both sides and would avoid near suites close to the Magic Carpet as it will block some of the view.  Farther away it isn't really a factor.  We look at the itinerary and determine which side would have the most sun and then decide.  For a east bound TA we prefer the port side as it gets more sun and fall temps can be cooler so the sun makes the balcony more useable.

• Thanks 1

Our recent Beyond sailing we had a port side S2 on deck 10 (10207) directly behind the aft elevators.  Since it was right behind the elevator there was no foot traffic and from our cabin door to the elevators was 10 steps.  A longer walk to get to the elevator to the Retreat, Luminae and Sun Deck but we found we went to al Bacio, Martini 
Bar, al Bacio, Craft Socia, Oceanview l and Eden more than we went to the Retreat.