Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

12 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

The TV's are mounted too close to the wall to reach it. On our cruise the ship sent out a firmware update and it messed up many of the TVS(TV's froze on on position, couldn't turn it off). Turns out the TV's never actually shut down but are in standby mode all the time. Firmware can't be fully updated without an actual shutdown which the cabin remote doesn't actually do. Anyway we called for service and a couple of cabin attendants tried to unplug the TV to power it off. Couldn't reach it. A TV tech with a master remote was able to do a full of shutdown. 

Thank you 

This guy is saying the drink package just went went down to 15 drinks with the recent fights. He’s saying it was 18 before that and 21 before that and 24 before that. I’ve been buying it since 2014 and I’m pretty sure it was a 15 drink limit then.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This guy is saying the drink package just went went down to 15 drinks with the recent fights. He’s saying it was 18 before that and 21 before that and 24 before that. I’ve been buying it since 2014 and I’m pretty sure it was a 15 drink limit then.

“Limit” 😉

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Boy, you sure know how to pick 'em on this ship 🙂 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sanmarcosman said:

Boy, you sure know how to pick 'em on this ship 🙂 

Oh the people from celebration that were talking to the pride couple before me were telling them that this was celebrations first cruise and the ship holds 3,500 passengers. 

• Haha 13

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

“Limit” 😉

oh now daily limit for all passengers that may be the case I haven’t kept up with that. Though I think that has been 15 for awhile as well. But he was talking you used to be able to get 24 drinks on cheers in 2015 and I was only getting 15.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh the people from celebration that were talking to the pride couple before me were telling them that this was celebrations first cruise and the ship holds 3,500 passengers. 

Next they'll tell you they had filet mignon at Sea Day Brunch 😉 

• Haha 4

I know you've been doing comedy and other shows most nights, but have you noticed if the Center Stage area is getting crowded super early for those shows? Some vlogger said that people were staking out spots like five hours in advance and ... well, I just find that hard to believe but I want to be prepared.