Post Cruise Survey

swjumbo

Cunard stopped doing the paper questionnaires a couple of years ago. Whether you get a post-voyage emailed link to a questionnaire depends on the settings on your Cunard account.  If you don't get the survey, then login in to your account and make sure the settings include sending you notifications - or phone Cunard and ask them to change those settings for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ballroom-cruisers said:

Cunard stopped doing the paper questionnaires a couple of years ago. Whether you get a post-voyage emailed link to a questionnaire depends on the settings on your Cunard account.  If you don't get the survey, then login in to your account and make sure the settings include sending you notifications - or phone Cunard and ask them to change those settings for you.

My settings in My Account on Cunard's website allows Cunard to notify me by text, e mail, telephone and post and always has been so I don't think that is why I didn't receive a post cruise survey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, majortom10 said:

My settings in My Account on Cunard's website allows Cunard to notify me by text, e mail, telephone and post and always has been so I don't think that is why I didn't receive a post cruise survey.

If you want to receive them then perhaps phone Cunard and ask the agent to make sure that the settings at their end on the server are indeed set so that you will get the post-voyage questionnaires. There was a time a few years ago when they did an 'update' and one cruise I remember not getting the survey - the phone call led to the agent conforming that for future voyages I would get them  - and indeed that was the case.

11 hours ago, ballroom-cruisers said:

If you want to receive them then perhaps phone Cunard and ask the agent to make sure that the settings at their end on the server are indeed set so that you will get the post-voyage questionnaires. There was a time a few years ago when they did an 'update' and one cruise I remember not getting the survey - the phone call led to the agent conforming that for future voyages I would get them  - and indeed that was the case.

Like I said iny post my settings are correct to receive any communications from Cunard so there is no need for me to phone Cunard.

Talking about feedback on our recent cruise on QV to Canaries we were ordering drinks in the evening in Grills Lounge and the drinks were not being added to our onboard account. The waiter every time called us by our name and I told him it was the wrong name every time. I went to see the Concierge to tell her about it and she laughed and said we have many complaints of money being added to accounts onboard in error but never had anyone say that the drinks they were purchasing were not being added to onboard account. I told her the name the waiter was calling us and hoped she would cross check to see if that person was getting our bar bills added to their account. We never heard any more and we were never charged for the drinks so we stopped going in Grills Lounge for drinks and went to Commodore Club instead. Moral is always check your account on a regular basis because I should imagine the person who I was being called in error paid for my drinks unless he checked his account and complained.