App doesn't recognize my cruises

abbydancer2003

Maybe this has happened to someone else, and they have a suggestion.

About a week ago, my X app start opening to "Let's look up your cruise".  I closed it and pretty much ignored it for a few days, since I was on a charity event and having very long days starting very early.  

On Monday morning, I decided to humor it, and so I entered my last name, birthday and put in a booking number.  It just comes back with "Something's on the blink" and "we're unable to link this cruise right now, try again later".  This happens several times a day, and for different cruises.

Has anyone experienced this? If so, do you have any suggestions.  I'm about a month away from actually needing it.

Do you see, "Don't see your cruise? Let's add it now"? Below that you should see "browse our ships". Click on that and see if your ship and sail date comes up. Click on it. My app is showing both our March and October cruises. Hopefully I didn't jinx that! 

I had a slightly different issue with the app for a few days this week. Perhaps my workaround will work for you. When I looked at my upcoming cruises, only one was displayed. Unfortunately, it was the last one I’d accessed, not the upcoming one. My workaround was to go to “Browse our ships”, select the ship, and select the date of my next cruise. I was then able to see my booking for that cruise on the app, but only that cruise. Yesterday, all my cruises mysteriously reappeared on the app. I imagine IT has been performing updates again. 

Edited by Silkroad

Thanks,  It just says "Let's look up your cruise".  Browse our ships only has 5 ships, and the only one I can see is a holding one in 2024.  I could see that one, but "change it" doesn't have any others.  Maybe mine will reappear.  It does have the Edge, and I have a cruise on that, but it doesn't go out far enough.

Thanks!

Update:  It did eventually show all ships, so at least it's now on my next cruise.

Edited by abbydancer
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, abbydancer said:

Well, I am able, by "browse our ships" to bring up one cruise at a time, even one I'm not booked on.  It's been about 2 weeks now.  Who do I call at Celebrity?

Hi Abby!

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the ap?  Sometimes it just takes clearing out the rubbish.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

That seemed to work.  Thanks so much!

For years when I would call tech support at work they would ask "Did you try rebooting your computer?"  Same thought here.  BUT, when this happens when you are on a cruise with their super internet, this doesn't work so well! 🙂