List of complimentary liquors?

vegasdriven

This a screenshot of the "Butler Request Form" for the selection of beverages in suite, but it is not necessarily completely comprehensive of what may be available on the ship during your cruise:

fullsizeoutput_de2.thumb.jpeg.121471cb84e3efbc92d9531179037a04.jpeg

If there is a brand that you particularly desire then you can make a special request (well in advance of your cruise)

Hope this helps

Thank you flossie(hope it’s alright to shorten your handle), we should be able to make our selections from that list, with subs in case of supply issues. 
See you onboard(should be able to recognize you from your profile pic😉

Debra

1 hour ago, snorkle lover said:

Thank you for that list Flossie. I enjoy a gin and tonic however I prefer drinking Diet Tonic ( save the calories for the food 😋 ) and I did not see that on the list. We sail on the Splendor in a week so how would I go about making this request?

I think it is too late now….thought it was About 2-3 weeks ahead. Maybe you TA can help.

17 hours ago, snorkle lover said:

Thank you for that list Flossie. I enjoy a gin and tonic however I prefer drinking Diet Tonic ( save the calories for the food 😋 ) and I did not see that on the list. We sail on the Splendor in a week so how would I go about making this request?

Diet tonic has been available at pretty much every bar on all of out post-covid voyages without a special request.