Is dry cleaning included in Elite free laundry service ?

korky1

Our cruise on 8th December will be our first as Elite members.  My husband was going to get his suit dry cleaned before the cruise but I thought I would check here first to see if he can get it cleaned for free as part of our Elite benefits.    

Thanks in advance for clarification. 

1 hour ago, Coral said:

There really is no real dry cleaning on the ship as we know it back home. Too much chemicals and not the space to do it from what I understand.

I definitely would not send an expensive suit to them.

What they call it now is "cleaning" and I thought it worked fairly well. At least it didn't shrink things like washing does. 

I still don't trust them with anything of decent value. 

2 hours ago, korky1 said:

Our cruise on 8th December will be our first as Elite members.  My husband was going to get his suit dry cleaned before the cruise but I thought I would check here first to see if he can get it cleaned for free as part of our Elite benefits.    

Thanks in advance for clarification. 

To answer your question.

I have sent button down dress shirts to the laundry and had no issues 

I send wool suits for the cleaning with no hesitation.   They do an excellent job, and it’s complimentary.  I spend extra locally to get the wet-process eco cleaning and they don’t do as good of a job with the pressing and finishing as they do onboard. 

My wife sent a dress out for "cleaning" in order to have a spot removed. It came back looking exactly the same as when she sent it out. She did managed to "somewhat" mitigate the stain herself using the bathroom sink but the "cleaning" did absolutely nothing to help with the spot. Have your husband get his suit cleaned properly on land.