Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

All showered off now, and ready to seize the day. I guess that I'll give the hot tub one more shot in the morning, but I'm not gonna hold my breath... Costume today is a rerun, but some of you have probably never seen it. Any guess who this guy is?

PXL_20221209_161119203.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

This fancy machine dispenses soda for the low low price of only 21¢ per ounce... :0

A cup could easily end up running you a few dollars. I'm glad that I don't touch the stuff.

PXL_20221209_131917762.thumb.jpg.0468ac29bac67a884f8d287cda50f6c9.jpg

PXL_20221209_131923115.jpg

I see it says included with bottomless bubbles, does it include those with the cheers package as well?

• Like 1

By the way, my room steward doesn't seem to have a single problem not cleaning my room... He sees me come in and out probably ten times a day, and he always likes to chat for a minute, but has never once insisted on getting in there... I'm going to give him a tip at the end anyway.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Another night filled with rapid fire technicolor dreams. One, in fact, was a continuation of a dream I had over a year ago. The setting was exactly the same as it was when I left off, and it went forward from there. 

Since I never know what time it is, I just wait until I start hearing the "woosh" from the toilets. It was around 7:00, but I went back to bed for about a half hour, then headed down to Bar 820 for my morning fix. They for sure know me here now, and when I sit down, they just say "large black Americano?", and I nod... 

I then go directly outside to the chair I've been writing in every morning on board. I guess you could say that I'm a creature of habit (among other things...)

PXL_20221209_123441316.jpg

I thought that was you when I was on my morning walk around the decks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah that kind of screws up my plans for 2023 and 2024.

Completely understand. When our Mardi Gras cruise was canceled, we had to push rebooking back two years since we had other cruises already booked, and then Covid happened. 😎

• Like 5

They're soaking up the sun on this next to last day on board... By this time on Sunday, I'll be boarding the plane back home... Hopefully that box full of booze doesn't turn out to be an issue... They don't do customs declaration anymore, so hopefully not a problem. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Completely understand. When our Mardi Gras cruise was canceled, we had to push rebooking back two years since we had other cruises already booked, and then Covid happened. 😎

Yeah it's one of those things I already have two cruises in the first part of 2024 so I either find a way to squeeze this one in or push it back almost a year.

• Like 4