Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

Just now, dmet0225 said:

That sounds like every single "discussion" I have with my wife when she asks me to get something out of the attic.

I’m usually better about these things. Pre-covid, I would have had the house all ready decorated and a real Christmas tree. Now it’s like “I’m going cruising. I’ll put the Christmas palm tree up when I get back” 😆🏻

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, kelkel2 said:

Holy moly! I haven’t been on CC in a couple days. I saw a Sid review, a Megan review, SG has one (been following it) and I also missed your Virgin Voyages one. 😲😲😲 Binge time!!

It was only a 4 day so pretty short and sweet. Enjoy the binge. 

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

When we booked this cruise, my BIL and his GF had caught the “cruising bug” and decided to book it as well. They will be around and booked the same excursion in PV. They are light drinkers, so they miss most of the shenanigans. And that’s completely fine. 
When I booked them, he said he would “take care of” hotel rooms. I thought that was a weird thing to tell me, but I went with the flow. Fast forward 5 months to yesterday, when he text and asked “where (we) were staying pre-cruise?”  So last night, I took care of that problem. One night at the Renaissance Long Beach should be acceptable. 

Had you booked SWA through PDX I could have saved you the lodging cost. 

Casa de Roscoe is su casa. Possibly Mr Megan too...

But no relatives!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

So it wouldn’t be a MeganGC live if I weren’t waiting on packages. One of which came today… my oldest is in a Christmas parade at Southwestern OSU tomorrow evening. The parade theme is Disney movies, so they are all characters from Frozen. I had to find a tween sized Anna costume and that was a tough feat. Pretty sure I ordered from the balcony on Scarlet Lady. It’s here. It fits. Check, check. Now, I’m just waiting on AllState gift cards to arrive. I ordered those a week ago. 🤞🏻 They should show tomorrow. Their usual turn around is 5 days. With Thanksgiving, I knew I’d be pushing it, but they said shipped on Friday. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, dmet0225 said:

My work productivity will suffer dramatically as a result of these three simultaneous reviews.

These “lives” are terribly addicting, now we have Megan and Sid and SaintGreg to keep up with, good thing I am retired. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I think this week is trying to kill me. Got work sewn up for the day. Made 32 servings of cookies and Brownies for the “Goods and Services” fair. The oldest is at ballet. Now I’m making dinner before scheduling social media posts for the rest of the week. 
I told the Tribe I wasn’t going to drink until Friday. Oops! I’m under my cruising weight and a couple of White Claws while I cook dinner and do laundry tonight won’t hurt too much. Plus, we are on page 3 of this LIVE. Everyone has to be thirsty by now. Happy Hump Day! 

2769C648-033D-4C49-B1A5-7A0C50777C85.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 7

Sitting here with my dirty martini, just finished Sid's intro and now yours. Look forward to your review. I don't cruise till 2/8 for an 11 day and 7 day B2B on NCL. Not sure if I can wait that long but have 3 land trips next year along with my cruises so trying not to hit that buy button. 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We are flying from Dallas to Long Beach on Southwest. Nonstop on the way. Have one stop in Vegas on the return. The nonstop was at like 10:55am. Made me a tad nervous, so I followed the rules and went with the next flight after noon. 

Should have gone with the 10:55am flight.  Long Beach is the easiest airport to fly in/out of.  Even baggage claim is outside.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, odie1024 said:

Sitting here with my dirty martini, just finished Sid's intro and now yours. Look forward to your review. I don't cruise till 2/8 for an 11 day and 7 day B2B on NCL. Not sure if I can wait that long but have 3 land trips next year along with my cruises so trying not to hit that buy button. 😁

11 and 7… I like the sound of that. 

• Like 2