Live on the Panorama 12/3 thru 12/10

jimbo5544

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Another from jimbo5544! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

jimbo5544 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

So I see there is already another “live” thread, so I will cut back some.  Come  join us as we take our 92 year old neighbor Sam on his 4th Carnival Cruise.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

So I see there is already another “live” thread, so I will cut back some.  Come  join us as we take our 92 year old neighbor Sam on his 4th Carnival Cruise.  

Enjoy your cruise on the Panorama. Great ship! Be sure to say hi to Megan! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

Our last cruise of the year, this one on the far coast and we chose this for the guy traveling with us.  Some might remember some past reviews where “Sam” joined us on the Horizon, Pride, and Mardi Gras.  This one included a flight.  
first class on delta ain’t so bad.  Sam slept most of the way. 

6D20E6AE-657D-4F45-BA6F-5F39741BE762.jpeg

CAF8CF5F-31D4-4D76-AFFE-4250B78165C7.jpeg

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Will do if I run into her.  

Jimbo, can't miss her.  Flaming red hair, same age as my daughter so I'm neutral on her appearance, but may or may not be wearing something with Oklahoma logo on it.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Roscoe13 said:

Jimbo, can't miss her.  Flaming red hair, same age as my daughter so I'm neutral on her appearance, but may or may not be wearing something with Oklahoma logo on it.   

Will def look for her, thanks.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Newbea11 said:

I will be following this. Can you tell me ship time vs port time in Puerto Vallarta when you get there? 

On the “Love Boat” itinerary, the clocks are pushed one hour forward  before reaching PV.  I live in SoCal and I cruise to cruise - I have done this itinerary dozens of times over 20+ years, and ship time is always  pushed one hour forward before reaching PV.   I have no idea why some CC members make some noise that ‘but, but, that may not be true!‘ when I’ve never come across one credible report it hasn’t (and again, there’s got to be some consistency for planning purposes).

This may change in the spring, when the US may push its clocks forward one hour for the last time (if Congress can get its act together which probably won’t happen).  Mexico claims it’s done doing so, but given that the US has stalled on its plans, there are skeptics.

• Like 1