Which Terminal at the Port of Miami?

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

In case it's NOT at G, as Magicat wrote, don't worry.  There are giant overhead signs at POM that tell you where each ship is.  🙂 

Thanks. I do remember the big signs from our last cruise out of Miami. But it was Norwegian and we were at the Incontinental and could see our ship. I worry about Uber drivers not knowing where to go. We'll just have to pay attention

Just now, ballarinamom said:

Thanks. I do remember the big signs from our last cruise out of Miami. But it was Norwegian and we were at the Incontinental and could see our ship. I worry about Uber drivers not knowing where to go. We'll just have to pay attention

I once had an Uber driver get lost.  It's a good idea for YOU to watch for the signs, and the turn indications.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I once had an Uber driver get lost.  It's a good idea for YOU to watch for the signs, and the turn indications.  😉 

5 minutes ago, Magicat said:

Actually our Uber driver did get lost and didn't listen to our instructions.  He was more interested at yelling at Florida drivers than driving. 😂

Its so easy for us to get distracted by the big, pretty ships! LOL! 

• Like 1

A or G. Was on Symphony and we were in A. But then I saw Explorer which was in G. G terminal is primarily used by Celebrity but also serves as a second terminal for RCL ships when there’s two in the port. 

Jan 2 2023 shows that Explorer and Freedom at the Port of Miami so it’s a toss up on who gets what. I’m going to go with Explorer being at G tho since that’s common port for that ship.

Like others say, wait for the email a few days before your cruise. It would say what terminal.

• Like 1

Your terminal number will be in your Cruise Documents (bottom of the first page), which will come out about 30 days before your cruise.  

Miami is a madhouse, and you do not want to wait until you arrive /count on signs.  Why?  Because by the time you see the signs, it's too late to get into the right lane.  Those Miami drivers are aggressive!  Madhouse, I tell you.  

We were on Explorer (out of Miami) recently.  We sailed out of an older terminal (can't remember the number), while Symphony sailed out of the new, fancier terminal.  

Edited by Mum2Mercury

1 hour ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Your terminal number will be in your Cruise Documents (bottom of the first page), which will come out about 30 days before your cruise.  

Miami is a madhouse, and you do not want to wait until you arrive /count on signs.  Why?  Because by the time you see the signs, it's too late to get into the right lane.  Those Miami drivers are aggressive!  Madhouse, I tell you.  

We were on Explorer (out of Miami) recently.  We sailed out of an older terminal (can't remember the number), while Symphony sailed out of the new, fancier terminal.  

Our cruise documents were not any help at all….

8 hours ago, dm1336 said:

A or G. Was on Symphony and we were in A. But then I saw Explorer which was in G. G terminal is primarily used by Celebrity but also serves as a second terminal for RCL ships when there’s two in the port. 

Jan 2 2023 shows that Explorer and Freedom at the Port of Miami so it’s a toss up on who gets what. I’m going to go with Explorer being at G tho since that’s common port for that ship.

Like others say, wait for the email a few days before your cruise. It would say what terminal.

I agree with you since Freedom always uses Terminal A. 

18 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Yes! We've cruised out of Miami a few times. But there are so many more terminals and ships now it gets crazy!

16 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Our cruise documents were not any help at all….

Your terminal number is at the bottom of Page 1 of your Cruise Documents.  It is set apart by a line /isn't buried in the document.  

15 hours ago, deliver42 said:

The Explorer has been using Terminal G

That sounds right, but it was September when I sailed Explorer, and I'm not sure I remember. 

• 2 weeks later...