Refrigerators in staterooms--Brilliance of the Seas

As I recall, the last time we sailed Royal we had to request a special medical refrigerator.  That was on Grandeur and we had one of the smaller balcony cabins.  Next summer we will be on Brilliance in a "spacious balcony" cabin.  Do they have refrigerators or will we have to request one?  DH and I both have meds that need to be refrigerated.

Thanks,

Kathy

9 minutes ago, CruisinCadie said:

As I recall, the last time we sailed Royal we had to request a special medical refrigerator.  That was on Grandeur and we had one of the smaller balcony cabins.  Next summer we will be on Brilliance in a "spacious balcony" cabin.  Do they have refrigerators or will we have to request one?  DH and I both have meds that need to be refrigerated.

Thanks,

Kathy

I'm sure you will, in short time, get an answer to this question.  I wish you luck with it.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, CruisinCadie said:

Thanks,

Kathy

We had a medical refrigerator on Oasis.  It was small and noisy.  We had requested a sharps container and the rep put in for both a sharps container and the refrig  I would request it if you need one, it was very cold.

71F3568F-4B6E-414F-A7FC-160BC34F2466.thumb.jpeg.68dc2e92037fc600e570597060e22b3b.jpeg

B17992C7-DEE3-4A21-874C-D724E95964FF.thumb.jpeg.a7e777d4fe975c4dab7c1b3bca1c1f02.jpeg

891812D1-D042-471C-BFFC-74ABBBD9E627.thumb.jpeg.298fa4f350052c8fbb58bad46a1d8988.jpeg

Just a though:

I wouldn't wait to ask your Steward.  If there are multiple people in other cabins that need the fridge as well, they may not have enough.  I'm sure there is only a set number of fridge's available on each ship.  So, if you request it at the time of booking or shortly after using the form linked to below, they would have time to use their resources to get what they need, if there isn't enough fridge's on board on that particular ship.

This is exactly what you need:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

Mini Fridge is included on the form.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

We had a medical refrigerator on Oasis.  It was small and noisy.  We had requested a sharps container and the rep put in for both a sharps container and the refrig  I would request it if you need one, it was very cold.

71F3568F-4B6E-414F-A7FC-160BC34F2466.thumb.jpeg.68dc2e92037fc600e570597060e22b3b.jpeg

B17992C7-DEE3-4A21-874C-D724E95964FF.thumb.jpeg.a7e777d4fe975c4dab7c1b3bca1c1f02.jpeg

891812D1-D042-471C-BFFC-74ABBBD9E627.thumb.jpeg.298fa4f350052c8fbb58bad46a1d8988.jpeg

Was there a fee charged for this?

1 minute ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Why post at all if you don’t have an answer?

Because it is a social media "DISCUSSION" forum.  Is there any part of that you don't understand?  I guess you missed the part where I wished him/her well/luck.  I guess it is now prohibited to be a well wisher according to some.  DAMN!

You know what, you and a couple others don't like me for, what I believe, is bias reason and I don't care, one bit, and I won't change because of it.  Once again, I suggest that you use the "IGNORE" button.  And I hope others in here see what's going on.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Because it is a social media "DISCUSSION" forum.  Is there any part of that you don't understand?  I guess you missed the part where I wished him/her well/luck.  I guess it is now prohibited to be a well wisher according to some.  DAMN!

You know what, you and a couple others don't like me for, what I believe, is bias reason and I don't care, one bit, and I won't change because of it.  Once again, I suggest that you use the "IGNORE" button.  And I hope others in here see what's going on.  

Trying to reach a post level for a * probably. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CruisinCadie said:

Thanks,

Kathy

We had a fridge in our aft balcony on Brilliance last month. 

Edited by little britain

I use a medical refrigerator from 4AllFamily.  It is about the size of a Yeti thermos.  The one that I have can be plugged in and has a digital readout of the temp and can be powered with a USB,  portable charger or regular outlet so I mainly use it to go to and from the hotels.  

Judy

1 hour ago, F19810 said:

I use a medical refrigerator from 4AllFamily.  It is about the size of a Yeti thermos.  The one that I have can be plugged in and has a digital readout of the temp and can be powered with a USB,  portable charger or regular outlet so I mainly use it to go to and from the hotels.  

Judy

How many cans of beer will it hold?

• Haha 2