1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Here is what the RC app shows for the current Harmony Solarium Bistro menu 

2.thumb.jpg.e1a605dea9f904c7508606764be83234.jpg

Screenshot_20221220-115046_Royal.thumb.jpg.680356c9b7e1409308e4ca8bfd7b0c06.jpg

1 hour ago, PompeySailor said:

Normal sailing on Harmony 

So no idea why you still question it

No jackpot nothing special but it was and is all on the menu   

Riddle me this - how can the items in your photos be representative of the regular main courses or sides on the Harmony Bistro menu when NONE of them show up on the actual Harmony Bistro menu posted by Omari Kid, and pulled directly from the app for this week’s sailing.

I’m not questioning your pictures veracity, just challenging that they are representative of what is being served in that venue. Either they were testing a new menu, or there was some other reason why what you posted doesn’t match the weekly reality on that ship.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

@Ret MP

I know you like a good discussion 😎

Can you provide evidence that the menu you posted is generic or ship specific or fake

And the date that it was published 

Asking for a friend 🤓

First, I'm not taking sides, I just happen to like and provide as factual information as I can.  

My proof is:  Just go to royalcaribbean.com, click SHIPS, then select HARMONY, then THINGS TO DO, then Solarium Bistro, then scroll down a little (that's on the right side) and select SEE THE MENU.  That is all from memory and may not be exact.  Note the water mark on the pasted menu.  If you do all of that, it's today's date.  

8 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

@Ret MP

I know you like a good discussion 😎

Can you provide evidence that the menu you posted is generic or ship specific or fake

And the date that it was published 

Asking for a friend 🤓

Go out to the app and pull it up for yourself.

4 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

First, I'm not taking sides, I just happen to like and provide as factual information as I can.  

My proof is:  Just go to royalcaribbean.com, click SHIPS, then select HARMONY, then THINGS TO DO, then Solarium Bistro, then scroll down a little (that's on the right side) and select SEE THE MENU.  That is all from memory and may not be exact.  Note the water mark on the pasted menu.  If you do all of that, it's today's date.  

You have once again altered your "proof" and fail to show the entire picture.

image.thumb.png.2d6588c2fd0eda51e3e366bc3d4fd061.png

Here is the additional information that is extremely relevant.  I only included the dessert portion and the portion you choose to omit.  The pictures that you provided are an extremely old version of the original Solarium Bistro menu that changed years ago.

What we have experienced in Solarium Bistro is what @PompeySailor has posted in all his pictures.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

@reallyitsmema

Orville is just not getting it and Reg MP likes to discuss 

I wish I had a video to back up my photo evidence .

agree that linked menu is so so different from the App

$10for lamb, anyone paid for it yet and is this new from 9 days ago

It used to be an up charge for the chops, have not seen any say the current lamb dish has an up charge. 

• Thanks 2

PolI

in 2022

or before 2022

Did you pay $10.00 for lamb at the Solarium Bistro on Harmony 

Did you pay $10.00 for lamb at the Solarium Bistro on Symphony

Did you pay $10.00 for lamb at the Solarium Bistro on Oasis

Did you pay $10.00 for lamb at the Solarium Bistro on Wonder

Did you pay $10.00 for lamb at the Solarium Bistro on ALLURE

This one is a trick (it’s not SB it’s SG)

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

It used to be an up charge for the chops, have not seen any say the current lamb dish has an up charge. 

10 days ago it was free

in March, July, August and October it was free.

I have never seen an upcharge for any Lamb

Just the 🦞 and 🥩 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

You have once again altered your "proof" and fail to show the entire picture.  I ALTRED NOTHING.  I copied and pasted what would show on my screen, TODAY.  It is an exact, within the boundaries of my monitor screen.  In fact, what I pasted is actually two pastes as all of the Entries and Deserts would not fit.  I try to keep my cool in this forum.  But, you are stressing my patients.  Don't doubt my integrity. 

image.thumb.png.2d6588c2fd0eda51e3e366bc3d4fd061.png

Here is the additional information that is extremely relevant  LOOK at post #78, I did make mention of the Watermark which says that it is a "SAMPLE".  I only included the dessert portion and the portion you choose to omit.  The pictures that you provided are an extremely old NO IT WAS OFF OF THEIR (royalcaribbean.com) TODAY, moments before I posted them version of the original Solarium Bistro menu that changed years ago.  Do as I instructed in post #78 and you'll actually have factual information.  

What we have experienced in Solarium Bistro is what @PompeySailor has posted in all his pictures.  DAMN, I thought that what I posted was in support of @PompeySailor as he posted a picture of Grill Salmon (I think it was), the cream stuff, and Baklava.  All of which is shown in my cut and past FROM royalcaribbean.com.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

@reallyitsmema

Orville is just not getting it and Reg MP likes to discuss 

I wish I had a video to back up my photo evidence .

agree that linked menu is so so different from the App

$10for lamb, anyone paid for it yet and is this new from 9 days ago

That's an old menu.  I remember seeing it at least 2 years ago with upcharge lambchops.  Sadly I have no proof!  Lol.

Edit:  should have read on to @reallyitsmema's post!

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 days ago it was free

in March, July, August and October it was free.

I have never seen an upcharge for any Lamb

Just the 🦞 and 🥩 

Yep, lamb was free on Symphony three weeks ago.  I know, because my wife had it every night.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

That's an old menu.  I remember seeing it at least 2 years ago with upcharge lambchops.  Sadly I have no proof!  Lol.

Seeing it two years ago for me , that’s good enough 👍🏻

as I have never seen it and we eat at SB quite a lot 

• Like 1

I don't care how old the menu is that I posted, it is CURRENTLY what Royal Caribbean is showing on their website as an example of their menu in Solarium Bistro and, again, that is what I posted.  And originally, my one and only post with the menus posted, I didn't say/type a word of my own.  DAMN

Seeing it two years ago for me , that’s good enough 👍🏻

as I have never seen it and we eat at SB quite a lot 

Yeah, lamb chops are quite a bit more costly than a lamb shoulder that they are using in the tagine today. And people say its all just nickel and diming.  (Sarcasm intended)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

That looks good.  Did you like it?  

It tasted a lot different than the photo 🤣

it was good, only had snapper a few times so no expert. if I am going to critique the portion needed to be smaller just my opinion 

But it was tasty and I would try it again

With the traditional limited 4 options with the Free App version of the menu  I like to mix it up

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

And originally, my one and only post with the menus posted, I didn't say/type a word of my own.  DAMN

Introducing RCI originated documentation from their web site into an evolving thing (menus on ships, especially a specific ship) is not a good idea. Even the app info could be a bit off from what someone actually experiences on the ship, though generally much more accurate than some outdated online reference.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

I don't care how old the menu is that I posted, it is CURRENTLY what Royal Caribbean is showing on their website as an example of their menu in Solarium Bistro and, again, that is what I posted.  And originally, my one and only post with the menus posted, I didn't say/type a word of my own.  DAMN

All 😎 

Most of the stuff posted by RC online is out of date the day they post it.

it’s like jumping into a 15 round heavy weight fight in round 7 and realizing the gloves are already off. 👍🏻

• Thanks 1