Mariner Society comp drink card

LMaxwell

On 12/21/2022 at 7:00 PM, SilvertoGold said:

Room steward put it on your bed on embarkation.  The "real" Mariners Cocktail includes St Germaine liquor, sparkling wine and soda with a twist of orange peel and a mint leaf.  YUM! Koningsdam does it very well!

On the Nieuw Statendam, I think I got this cocktail when I used the card on my last night, at the Tamarind. I only remember it had an orange peel and mint leaf and that it was great tasting. (your mileage may vary depending on how much alcohol you prefer in drinks)

But back in June, on the Rotterdam, I didn't get a card. I did however get a tile so more than a fair trade.

Edited by vicd1969

3 hours ago, vicd1969 said:

On the Nieuw Statendam, I think I got this cocktail when I used the card on my last night, at the Tamarind. I only remember it had an orange peel and mint leaf and that it was great tasting. (your mileage may vary depending on how much alcohol you prefer in drinks)

But back in June, on the Rotterdam, I didn't get a card. I did however get a tile so more than a fair trade.

You should have got both!  It is good to know that some ships are making this cocktail this way!  I would love HAL to be more consistent and/or train their bartenders more consistently.

Edited by SilvertoGold

We have had no problem getting any drink $11 or less, including wine, beer, and non-alcoholic. Only once did a bartender insist on the ‘Mariner’ cocktail. We then went to a different bartender.

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...