Fill a bag of laundry for $.$$

bluetardis

33 minutes ago, bluetardis said:

Anyone who has been on a Princess ship, has there been a laundry special where you fill a bag for a given amount of money?

thanks

No, it's per item. They have a price list/order form clipped to a hanger in the closet, along with a plain brown paper bag (no more plastic or princess branded).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, memoak said:

Never seen such an animal on Princess 

I have seen this, but not for several years. You could fill one of their paper bags without tearing it for a fixed price.

I think they did it when their was low demand during a cruise for laundry services. Unlike a similar service on some other cruise lines, it was regular laundry service with pressing and folding as needed and not limited to certain types of clothing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bluetardis said:

Anyone who has been on a Princess ship, has there been a laundry special where you fill a bag for a given amount of money?

thanks

No they don’t.  There are laundrettes OB, that you can do your own laundry.

Uses tokens purchased OB.

• Like 1

When I first started cruising with Princess there was the fill the bag- like HAL has now. 
We are paying $126 for 2 weeks of unlimited laundry on our HAL cruise, but I prefer the self serve laundry on Princess ships.

• Like 1

Princess has inexpensive self service laundries on almost every deck. You might wish to bring along your own detergent and dryer sheets. Irons are free.

If you budget two/three hundred dollars that will probably cover Princess doing your laundry of casual clothing for a 10 to 14 day cruise. If you send in formal suits and dresses that will run up the cost. Could be a way to use up any extra OBC. Full suite passengers receive comp. laundry service as do elite loyalty passengers.

• Like 1