When/ what is your next Azamara cruise?

laurieb

1 minute ago, rubyclaret said:

Thanks Benthayer Gonbak & Vivasea for your advise....yeah we will certainly be aiming for a couple of days in Buenos Aries. Thanks.

1 minute ago, rubyclaret said:

Thanks Benthayer Gonbak & Vivasea for your advise....yeah we will certainly be aiming for a couple of days in Buenos Aries. Thanks.

Just a note - we stayed in Port Madero area of Buenos Aires - very safe .

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vivasea said:

Just a note - we stayed in Port Madero area of Buenos Aires - very safe .

Thanks, I was thinking about a different area. Although we were fairly safe too, I’d like to stay nearer some other areas.  I’ll however miss the pizzaria we found that mostly spoke Italian!  Great food though and using your hands to communicate is expected😂😂😂

On 12/29/2022 at 1:31 PM, takemewithyou said:

We wanted to come to Australia this Feb and had Quest booked, but unfortunately the cost of lie flat seats was more than the cruise!  So we had to pull the plug on that cruise! 

Our next trip is on the Quest in June, Greece/Turkey.

As for the flights . . . I'm generally pretty good at digging up decent airfares, but have yet to find business class fares from the West Coast USA that aren't higher than the cost of the 12-night cruise. I'm holding off for a while yet, but my wife keeps asking if we're going to walk to Greece . . .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Benthayer Gonbak said:

Thanks, I was thinking about a different area. Although we were fairly safe too, I’d like to stay nearer some other areas.  I’ll however miss the pizzaria we found that mostly spoke Italian!  Great food though and using your hands to communicate is expected😂😂😂

Argentina is actually more Italian than Spanish. ( More Italians immigrants than Spanish) A friend of mine from Modena once said: «Argentina is a strange place where all the Italians speak spanish.»

• Like 3

10 hours ago, laurieb said:

We have two cruises on the Quest booked in 2024, Spain intensive in May followed by the France intensive in June.  Have our eyes on a couple of the world cruise segments in 2025.

Several years ago we were on an itinerary that included many of those ports you will visit in May and June. One of our favourite cruises.

So much so that we are looking at the May 2024 cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nordski said:

Several years ago we were on an itinerary that included many of those ports you will visit in May and June. One of our favourite cruises.

So much so that we are looking at the May 2024 cruise.

We did very similar cruises before, with Bordeaux in 2018 and Seville in 2021.  2024 offers many new to us ports, so really excited about that!  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, oddjob16 said:

Argentina is actually more Italian than Spanish. ( More Italians immigrants than Spanish) A friend of mine from Modena once said: «Argentina is a strange place where all the Italians speak spanish.»

I found some of that Barcelona!  There was a mixture of languages between 2 people talking! 

• Like 1