Dining — Anthem

Just now, Lady Hudson said:

We would like the buy 1 get 1 benefit for the Anthem in March.  Can I book a restaurant, say Wonderland, online, pay for it, and then convert to the but 1 get 1 benefit once onboard?  Anyone have any experience with this?  Thanks for any help.  Katherine 

Sure.  Book for 1 and then add the second guest on board.  They may charge you an additional amount if the on board price is higher than the cruise planner price.  

32 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

I was thinking of booking thru the cruise planner to reserve a spot for day 1 or 2.  Questioning if I then can switch to the BOGO once onboard.  If Wonderland is not BOGO available it is a moot point.  Anyone use the BOGO for Wonderland?  

I did a few times pre-Covid.  Haven't tried since.

3 hours ago, teacherman said:

I thought the BOGO for Diamond+ was only available for nights 1 and 2 and only at Chops or Italian.  I also though you could only book it once you were onboard.  Has there been a change in the policy?

We just did it on Ovation and Quantum. You must book and pay on day one or two, you can reserve for any night of the cruise.  Not really a great deal, BOGO for chop's was $79.89, you will pay current onboard prices. 

5 hours ago, teacherman said:

I thought the BOGO for Diamond+ was only available for nights 1 and 2 and only at Chops or Italian.  I also though you could only book it once you were onboard.  Has there been a change in the policy?

Some are liberal with the BOGO policy.  Many times, I've been successful in making reservation on the 2nd night followed by the other on night 5.  I usually go to any specialty restaurant once on board to make reservations.  Nothing to lose by asking.

Edited by nelblu