Terminals

boozrcruzr

New terminals have been built for the Oasis class ships. They will always use those new terminals. All other ships will use those terminals if they are available. That can lead to a situation where other ships may disembark from a different terminal the the one used for embarkation.

Thanks all. We found out via Royal all of their ships sail out of the new terminal. We have covered parking reserved right there at the terminal. It looks like it will be quite handy. Anxious to see it in person.

Edited by boozrcruzr

1 minute ago, Jingerwoppy said:

When we sailed the week of Dec 4th, embarkation was ok but leaving the ship was horrible. 

I kind of wondered about that. It looked like you go out the back way? or the other siide of the building? It's the wife's 60th so we got the Royal Suite. This only the 3rd time in a suite but I have to say it is the bomb as far getting on and off. I can see where a person could get spoiled real quick!

3 minutes ago, boozrcruzr said:

I kind of wondered about that. It looked like you go out the back way? or the other siide of the building? It's the wife's 60th so we got the Royal Suite. This only the 3rd time in a suite but I have to say it is the bomb as far getting on and off. I can see where a person could get spoiled real quick!

The area for the shuttles was very crowded because the shuttles were forced to use the same lanes as the cars dropping off passengers. Because of this, the shuttles weren't loading and departing as fast as the prior terminal. It's likely ok for a smaller ship (we sail on Radiance 1/30 and will find out) but I don't think it's set up well for Allure. Maybe it will improve with time and some rearranging of the traffic and shuttle stops. 

On 1/3/2023 at 6:42 PM, Jingerwoppy said:

The area for the shuttles was very crowded because the shuttles were forced to use the same lanes as the cars dropping off passengers. Because of this, the shuttles weren't loading and departing as fast as the prior terminal. It's likely ok for a smaller ship (we sail on Radiance 1/30 and will find out) but I don't think it's set up well for Allure. Maybe it will improve with time and some rearranging of the traffic and shuttle stops. 

We got caught up in the Adventure shuffle so maybe it won't be quite as bad and leaving on  Monday. Thank you for sharing!