What’s going to be revealed on 1-6-2023?

OfTheSeasCruiser

The video is great - definitely makes me want to go back on Virgin! 

Did anyone notice that comfortable looking red lounge chair on the balcony in the first scene? I wish they would replace the hard metal grey chairs with those! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, janbear said:

Did anyone notice that comfortable looking red lounge chair on the balcony in the first scene? I wish they would replace the hard metal grey chairs with those! 

Me too.  Really my only suggestions regarding the cabin are more storage in the bathroom, and softer balcony chairs would be nice.  

I loved these on NORWEGIAN PRIMA.  Stylish and comfortable.  Virgin could use red cushions.   

IMG_0662.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, janbear said:

That was a Seriously Suite (rockstar level) room. Not sure if the chair is standard, a lot of extra red things appear in the video that aren’t always there. @Tacocat I think has stayed in that room type?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jon81uk said:

That was a Seriously Suite (rockstar level) room. Not sure if the chair is standard, a lot of extra red things appear in the video that aren’t always there. @Tacocat I think has stayed in that room type?

haha yep indeed and can confirm that room only has the hammock, 2 metal chairs and a champagne table.  speaking from experience, those sling chairs are NOT meant for longevity while being used on a daily basis!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lustate said:

I like it to. shows what its actually like, and more relaxed than the previous mad party vibe ads. 

!00% agree. Plus the age demographic of the guests is a more realistic portrayal of the actual guests onboard. Probably one of the best cruiseline ads I have ever seen. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Fogcityca13 said:

Closing the running track for a period of time and turning it into a roller rink would be pretty amazing. 

A few of Royal Caribbean’s Voyager class ships had roller skating tracks when they first debuted, but were since removed. 

I think it would work better for Virgin though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

A few of Royal Caribbean’s Voyager class ships had roller skating tracks when they first debuted, but were since removed. 

I think it would work better for Virgin though. 

Those were actually ice.. I thought I had a photo somewhere but couldn't find it. Which in retrospect, probably a terrible idea. 

25 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

Those were actually ice.. I thought I had a photo somewhere but couldn't find it. Which in retrospect, probably a terrible idea. 

Nope. The ice skating rinks still exist, and  continue to be added to new ships. The Voyager Class had roller skating tracks.   

DB4C7426-3956-4C2F-972A-70D168F1429F.webp