Favorite holder for stuff

Southerngal410

During the day on the ship, I usually take a small tote bag with handles.  I normally carry my kindle, a small sewing or coloring project, and my Tervis cup.

Going ashore, I usually put my keycard, DL, and credit card in a zip pocket in my shorts.  I also carry a collapsible tote clipped to my belt loop in case we buy something.

I have one of these: https://chums.com/products/surfshorts-wallet

Small with 2 zipper pouches. Keep my ID, room key, 1 credit card, and a small bit of cash locked up in there. Fits easily into any pocket.

For just being around the ship, I use the Haven room key holder. Even if we're not in Haven, I use an old one. Again, perfectly fits the room key as that's all I need. 

• Like 1

I have a lanyard that I keep my card and a few dollars for tipping in. If I've got more stuff that I want to carry I have a small Vera Bradley purse that I carry that holds my phone and whatever else. 

If I have pockets I just throw everything in my pockets so I don't lose anything. 

• Like 1

On my last cruise I used a water bottle holder cross body bag and it worked perfectly. I always had my water bottle with me (filled it at the buffet at breakfast and lunch) and there was a pocket for my phone, my room key, and my pills. This is the one I used

BEIS Waterbottle Sling in Beige | REVOLVE

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sacteach said:

On my last cruise I used a water bottle holder cross body bag and it worked perfectly. I always had my water bottle with me (filled it at the buffet at breakfast and lunch) and there was a pocket for my phone, my room key, and my pills. This is the one I used

That is such a cute bag!  I didn't know I wanted another bag. But here we are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, sacteach said:

I love this idea! Can you share a link or brand?

• Like 1

Onboard it depends on what we’re doing…anything from pockets to beach bag.  I have a small wallet with a gold chain that can act as a bracelet or hook to my bag.

Off ship a crossbody.  However, we’re doing southern Caribbean soon with beach and snorkeling on several islands. I am considering wearing the underclothes travel money belt with our cash, drivers license and credit card in a plastic bag.  That way we both can enjoy being in the water and not having to worry about our wallet/purse being swiped.

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Winky7650 said:

I love this idea! Can you share a link or brand?

The brand is Beis - it's a bit pricy, but I have their luggage and I was wanting free shipping when I bought a couple other things, so I added it to my cart lol. BUT... Amazon sells similar items. Just search "Water bottle sling bag" and you'll see a bunch of options.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1