LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Fish basket

image.jpg

9AM here and you got me thinking about lunch!

Megan, thanks a bunch for the ride. And adding to my VV page of notes.

Looks like you had a great time and I look forward to her in April.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It is definitely warmer than when we embarked. Going to be beautiful day in Miami. Don’t even wanna think about Oklahoma. 

40 and cloudy today. Tuesday is the expected Snow Storm. 

2 minutes ago, janbear said:

I enjoyed reading your review and all the photos. We board Valiant on Feb 11 for 8 nights and are even more excited now after seeing how much you enjoyed it all. When is your next cruise?

Safe travels home 🙂

Thank you. Not really sure. Have some things in the works, but nothing officially booked except the “Tribe cruise” next January on Carnival Celebration. I’ll make sure to post here the next time I go cruising. Also, you can always check on the Tribe thread. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

I'd love to know the rest of your gang's experience with getting to the airport...

Uber or Lyft, is plentiful, and the waiting area is right in front of the terminal.

Lyft is usually priced much lower than Uber.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

@MeganGC1983 one quick question- our TA in October returns to Miami... does Virgin offer airport transfers or do we have to find our own way to the airport? I'd love to know the rest of your gang's experience with getting to the airport...

They only offer ground transportation for Mega Rockstars currently. The rest of the group got a Lyft and were fine just going to the airport. 
Talk about a culture shock going from friendly, barely filled cruise ship to packed airport. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The offer on board

image.jpg

We took advantage of this onboard, although we learned that they email a 14-day extended offer to take advantage of this future booking deposit after you return home while still getting the $600 OBC and $300 off. 

The best part of both offers... they're combinable with the current Most Incredible Offer Ever deal, which adds $300 or $600 in free bar tab if you convert your deposit to a confirmed booking by January 31. So $600 OBC plus $600 in free bar tab if you convert your $300 deposit to a confirmed booking of 7 days or longer by January 31. What a deal! 

• Like 4

On 1/15/2023 at 12:09 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Our excursion for tomorrow was canceled. Gotta figure out what the group wants to do to replace it. Some went to Razzle Dazzle for brunch. We are in the Galley. I always want to order the soup from the Daily Mix but it’s always soo obscure. Today is sweet potato soup… pass. So I’m having a Turkey and Swiss. It’s really good. 

image.jpg

Our Amber Cove Deluxe Catamaran with Lunch & Drinks was cancelled as well.  We stayed on board and relaxed at Serenity.😎

• Like 2