Contact Info to Fix Error on NZeTA

Does anyone have either an email address or phone number (would be calling from Canada) to speak with someone about the NZeTA?  I got mine okay, and we thought my husbands was okay too, but in the fine print it says that he has to show "A valid Australia Permanent Resident Visa and Resident Return Visa".  He has neither (never lived in Australia nor visited).  All we can think is that when he filled out the info on the App, there was a glitch and it brought us back to the photo page and other questions.  Nothing about Australia at this point (that appears before the photo).  Something must have been clicked when the system sent him back.  Reading on the NZ Government website, it stated that if there were changes to anything other than a name or passport # he would have to reapply, which he has done.  It shows "pending" and has now been 3 days with no word.  We are a bit stressed about this!

On 1/13/2023 at 5:58 AM, CeeCee59 said:

We are a bit stressed about this!

Travel and all that encompasses can be stressful.  Take a deep breath, open a bottle of wine then do as Mic suggests; delete and start over. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Human Tripod said:

CeeCee59

just wondering how you sorted out the problem? I’m dealing with similar situation with my wife’s right now…

We had to submit a new request. Were charged the fee again for the NZeTA but not the Visitor Levy. I suspect that the initial application goes through without an actual person looking at it and the second one since it was done less than 24 hours after the first gets red flagged and is then reviewed by someone. No communication from anyone just eventually was issued. 

• Like 2