Riviera re-inspiration

jjeffjb

2 hours ago, schmerl said:

The new shower looks wonderful. It's hard to tell from the picture if there is a grab bar???

looks like one on the back wall  sort of beside the door handle  when looking at the photo

9 hours ago, the more ports the better said:

Attached are pics of new PH.  We really love the changes.  The rooms are very light and bright.  The closet has new lighting and light colors too, very nice.  The bathrooms are fabulous with great lighting, in the past, I have asked for higher watt bulbs in the bathroom it was so dark.  USB plugs both A and C are on both sides of the bed and under the TV.  US and EU outlets in all those places plus at the desk.

The entire ship looks great.  We really have no complaints, do kind of miss a little bit of blue as we are at sea but the green is growing on me.

B9E7F018-CD63-4688-9C2C-ACA79E0748BA.jpeg

93816FBD-9B55-424C-9CF7-A54C43A5EB6E.jpeg

BA8F4921-B4FB-4106-8934-AE65069A000C.jpeg

18B6D33D-000C-4AE2-B8C1-D32BDAC35C64.jpeg

I have to say this is about the best pictures I've seen of the new bathroom layout. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

No prob Orv, glad they helped.  Sharing info on CC has helped me immensely.  Happy to contribute.

There is a grab bar on the wall.  Plus the door handle and a place to hold onto the racks on the back wall.

Polo was excellent last night as was the MDR the night before.  Service is still being sorted out, Some confusion bringing food out but nothing problematic.

We are in Costa Maya today.  It’s sad that the port owner tries to keep all the cruisers in the faux Mexican village port.  The nearby authentic village is so quaint and old school Mexico.  The port is packed and the village is empty.  Very sad for the local merchants and cruisers alike as Mahahaul is much prettier than the port, great food, beaches, cerveza……. 

Jacques tonight.  

If anyone has questions or is looking for a specific picture, just let me know.

And read my internet post on another thread….Starlink is on the way!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the more ports the better said:

No prob Orv, glad they helped.  Sharing info on CC has helped me immensely.  Happy to contribute.

There is a grab bar on the wall.  Plus the door handle and a place to hold onto the racks on the back wall.

Polo was excellent last night as was the MDR the night before.  Service is still being sorted out, Some confusion bringing food out but nothing problematic.

We are in Costa Maya today.  It’s sad that the port owner tries to keep all the cruisers in the faux Mexican village port.  The nearby authentic village is so quaint and old school Mexico.  The port is packed and the village is empty.  Very sad for the local merchants and cruisers alike as Mahahaul is much prettier than the port, great food, beaches, cerveza……. 

Jacques tonight.  

A picture of the AC plugs and USB ports would be appreciated 

thank you

2 hours ago, the more ports the better said:

We'll be on the Riviera in February.  Could you post a picture of the revised Waves with the pizzeria?  Also, in the evening when the pizzeria is open, do they serve only whole pizzas or by the slice as well?  Thank you for taking the time to post so much useful information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lj77346 said:

Also, in the evening when the pizzeria is open, do they serve only whole pizzas or by the slice as well?  Thank you for taking the time to post so much useful information

There are two areas where the salads, burgers, waves grill are during the day.

One makes an appetizer - focaccia and different varieties of burrata or mozzarella -  caprese, burrata with arugula, burrata and balsamic, tuna.

The other makes whole pizzas maybe 14 inch - made to order. Margherita, vegetarian, pepperoni, all with red sauce.They will do two types of toppings on one pie. Thin crust.

‘One dessert pizza with Nutella.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

49 minutes ago, ORV said:

I'm not sure what deck you are referring to. Unless I'm mistaken Riviera doesn't have a promenade. 

On the R ships by the life boats I had the pool guy setup 2 lounges when pool Deck was full

10 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

On the R ships by the life boats I had the pool guy setup 2 lounges when pool Deck was full

Did they remove the  loungers from that area  now??

We like to sit out there  & watch the world go by  😉

On 1/26/2023 at 2:14 PM, the more ports the better said:

Jacques tonight.  

I read that Jaques space was redesigned. Do you have a photo of it by any chance? Just curious to see it. 

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Did they remove the  loungers from that area  now??

We like to sit out there  & watch the world go by  😉

There were a number of loungers on the port and starboard lifeboat areas (Deck 5) on Insignia during our just-completed MIA-SFO cruise.

34 minutes ago, redraider1966 said:

There were a number of loungers on the port and starboard lifeboat areas (Deck 5) on Insignia during our just-completed MIA-SFO cruise.

Thanks

good to know they are still there  🙂