Have Discovery Menus Changed (Yet)???

lgonquin

There has been much conversation about menus changing across the fleet. Seems to be happening slowly, ship-by-ship, I'm looking for feedback from RECENT Discovery cruisers on if the menus have changed yet.

We're sailing in April, so I expect something to happen between now and then.

Appreciate any insight, thanks!

If they do change, the biggest thing that seems to be noticed, besides the limited availability of the Alfredo, are that the weakest menu looks to be the first night.  And prime rib might be the last night.

Food is subjective, of course!

And you have probably been reading a lot of the comments, so you probably know that:

The cuts of Prime Rib seem to be very very thin,  order a thicker cut, or order two.

And, on some ships, the Alfredo is reported to be good, the same as always, and on some ships, not so good.

A lot depends on the ship,  what food supplies they have, and the Executive Chef.

Just off Discovery Princess today. The only change that I noticed is the Embarkation day menu has changed slightly- main entree choices are down to 3. I think there were 4 before. I don’t have any other menu photos to share. 

13BF25A6-B426-4668-AC17-D21BA70BEDC5.jpeg

5B0FB6E4-F24B-4255-AE29-25DCB4A6673B.jpeg

• Thanks 2

***Final Post From The OP On This Topic***

It appears the menus HAVE been changed to the "one page" format.  Recent feedback on FB postings show one page, no more Alfredo offerings slimmed down selections and "Gala Night" was the only time I saw "Princess Favorites" listed on the menu.

Based on some of the offerings, I hope the favorites are available every night if requested.

Happy sailing!