Newbie has questions about Princess Plus

Cajuntraveler

2 hours ago, curlybelle2 said:

Does the Plus package include milkshakes?

thanks Kaye

It did on the Sapphire in Oct. This was the first time we took this plus package. It worked for us prior we would get a soda package for hubby and coffee for me, payed for water to take on excursions, and tips but had free minutes which we checked on family with. I would have wine some nights or a drink at a show. Last Oct. everything was included it was a 15 day cruise so with 2-3 lattes a day plus a couple drinks and my water also 2-3 a day it played for itself. Hubby doesn't drink as a rule but does like soda a few time a day and with dinner. Plus he enjoyed a virgin drink, shake, or special green tea from IC which would have cost extra otherwise.

7 hours ago, nini said:

Except for me, a decent glass of wine is $15.00 plus the 18% gratuity which equals $17.70 and of course I would have two glasses of wine for a total of $35.40 which is more than the $29.00 per day.

The $29 dollars pays for your first two glasses of wine. If you have a third glass of wine, it is free except for the 18% gratuity. Or any combination of beverages that equals up to $29 before dinner all your after-dinner drinks are free. The catch is you will still be charged the 18% gratuity.

I found some information about the special desserts included in the new premium package. The desserts are to be found in the Gelataria - or ice cream shop. Swirls and Coffee and Cones is also listed. The new desserts will have ice cream, candy and pastry involved. I never would have guessed! Would you? Makes sense to me now. You will probably be able to get the specialty desserts at these venues, two per day. I guess you will tap your Medallion! Found this info in the FAQs about the new packages. 

4 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

The $29 dollars pays for your first two glasses of wine. If you have a third glass of wine, it is free except for the 18% gratuity. Or any combination of beverages that equals up to $29 before dinner all your after-dinner drinks are free. The catch is you will still be charged the 18% gratuity.

My original post and point was in reference to the posts about the value of the Plus package. The point being that $29.00 was just adding up to $29.00. Tobias nothing to do with what you stated. 

it is free except for the 18% gratuity.

This is not Princesses policy on their beverage packages.  

The catch is you will still be charged the 18% gratuity

No you will not be charged gratuities if you have any beverage package on Princess. 

• Like 2