Aqua Class and Daily Water Bottles - still happening?

MCazer

Sailing in March on the Solstice in Aqua Class. Have sailed previously on the Constellation but don't remember.

We got the BLUE CHIP free cruise, so nothing is included. We won't have a drink package, so I was wondering if anyone can confirm that you still get daily bottled water in your stateroom on Aqua Class.  We intend to bring 2 bottles of wine each, and maybe some bottled water.  Since we are Elite, we will have the daily drinks between 5-7pm, so don't feel it is necessary to buy a drink package and will just pay as we go.

Thanks in advance!

14 minutes ago, MCazer said:

Sailing in March on the Solstice in Aqua Class. Have sailed previously on the Constellation but don't remember.

We got the BLUE CHIP free cruise, so nothing is included. We won't have a drink package, so I was wondering if anyone can confirm that you still get daily bottled water in your stateroom on Aqua Class.  We intend to bring 2 bottles of wine each, and maybe some bottled water.  Since we are Elite, we will have the daily drinks between 5-7pm, so don't feel it is necessary to buy a drink package and will just pay as we go.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you get two daily waters.  While playing, order a drink and couple bottles of water.  With remember no one checks wine bottle inventory, if you read behind the lines you could put two bottles each into your checked luggage and carry on two bottles each.  If you somehow get caught, they'll give it back to you on the last night

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Yes, you get two daily waters.  While playing, order a drink and couple bottles of water.  With remember no one checks wine bottle inventory, if you read behind the lines you could put two bottles each into your checked luggage and carry on two bottles each.  If you somehow get caught, they'll give it back to you on the last night

Ohh, now that is a good idea! Although, not sure I will have room for that many bottles! LOL

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Yes, that is where I noticed it. But in the past, I remember Aqua had a choice of pillows from some in room menu. And that was never an option once we boarded. So I definitely wanted to make sure the daily water is still an ongoing thing from people who have just sailed.  

13 minutes ago, MCazer said:

Yes, that is where I noticed it. But in the past, I remember Aqua had a choice of pillows from some in room menu. And that was never an option once we boarded. So I definitely wanted to make sure the daily water is still an ongoing thing from people who have just sailed.  

I saw the same Screenshot_20230131_142027.thumb.jpg.ede491f3b635f72f22633acd04c5d3d7.jpg

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

With remember no one checks wine bottle inventory, if you read behind the lines you could put two bottles each into your checked luggage and carry on two bottles each.  If you somehow get caught, they'll give it back to you on the last night

These days you are allowed 2 bottles each anyway, so no risk involved…

• Thanks 1