Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Uber on the way... Everyone must still be sleeping. It's been pretty slow here this morning. Hopefully I can get you all excited soon...

Hell….I’m already dancing around the kitchen with a cup of coffee celebrating your cruise.  So, excitement is here right now.  

• Like 8
  • Haha 12

53 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

2nd the Best Western on Cocoa Beach.  Nothing fancy but clean and near some decent places to eat/drink.  People watching on the beach is entertaining, too.  Too late for Syd, but maybe next time?

Bon Voyage, Syd!

We stayed there a few times before we moved to Cape Canaveral. It's in a good location and within walking distance of the Pier, Cocoa Beach Fish Camp, Ale House, Grahams, Papa Vito's, etc.  There's a Publix shopping center just across Atlantic with a few restaurants there as well. Sandbar is about a mile away, so not too far either. Might be a better place for people who don't like our port area.

• Like 6

You could say that that escalated quickly, and in a good way... When I went to check in, the guy behind the counter said that my key card was in the VIP area, AKA The Haven waiting area... Well, I suppose it has something to do with being the group leader for the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet... Anyhoo, looks like I'll be boarding first with The Haven passengers!

• Like 67

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

You could say that that escalated quickly, and in a good way... When I went to check in, the guy behind the counter said that my key card was in the VIP area, AKA The Haven waiting area... Well, I suppose it has something to do with being the group leader for the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet... Anyhoo, looks like I'll be boarding first with The Haven passengers!

YAY, finally getting onboard!

Did you have to watch a muster video pre-cruise? I am reading that NCL has gone back to the traditional muster.

Could you see if there is a deck that you can walk aroung the ship? DW and I both like to walk. Will you let us all know if the stewards make towel animals?

My TA told me that an experienced TA from his office was on the Prima and said it was the most beautiful ship he had ever seen. I hope you can confirm that opinion.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Maybe they “accidentally” moved you into a Haven suite too 😉😉😉 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Morning Sid, have a great cruise! 

• Like 4