Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Afternoon walk done, laundry is in the dryer, and leftovers in the toaster oven. I also squoze a few limes, which I finally remembered to bring home, and soon the real packing will commence... 

I was worried those limes were going to spend the whole vacation at work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I’m excited to read this live review on the Prina!  I’ve not read a post from the famous @sid_9169 until this week. I love his very honest and vulnerable yet  real posts. 

It looks like the hundreds of followers have known @sid_9169 posts which are wonderful are on this NCL post and those of us who practically worship NCL are asking who is @sid_9169 who seems to be very famous on many CC boards. In any case, I’m enjoying this post and look forward to the responses. 

Edited by Seas2mountains
  • Like 3

Coffee is on, and I'm putting together the final pieces of the puzzle... I could have used one more hour of sleep but that wasn't an option. Travel day is always hectic, and it's better to be running early than late...

• Like 24

11 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

Not quite sure I understand your meaning.

"Clear" is another way to bypass long lines. Uses eyeball recognition and is wonderful for frequent travelers or anyone that has to fly though crowded airports.. Look it up.

Do not know the cost now but worth it. Check it out when at an airport. Look for the blue sign and the workers in dark blue vests and no lines! We have global entry and tsa and clear so just bypass everyone.

• Like 3

About the closest I've ever cut it for my flight... Between the Uber driver getting lost, waiting for the train, and the debate at TSA pre check, I arrived when they were already pre boarding. Luckily I got a bin to store my checked bag, and soon we'll be wheels up towards Orlando. 

• Like 18