Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

15 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

And, in a matter of minutes, I was home sweet home...

PXL_20230212_222712960.thumb.jpg.9eb9636c0fd84ded3a4e6631f93999fa.jpg

PXL_20230212_222927652.thumb.jpg.714ee8b7e7f7b9ce4fbbd4b8fc416686.jpg

Sid, I love your apartment. Are all those antiques from all the traveling you've done? I also like old antique pieces! Heck, you should see what's in my 2 car garage! 🚗 A 1965 Mustang & a 1968 Camaro!

Ted

PXL_20230212_223708762.jpg

• Like 1

Well, I guess that something had to go wrong after a nearly perfect vacation. I had a package delivered on Friday, some of my special shirts that I like. Sometimes they stuff it into my mailbox, and sometimes they just put it in my mail slot across from the office. Well, it's not in either one, which means someone stole it, and is now enjoying about a hundred fifty dollars worth of my stuff. Anyhoo, I'm going to contact the vendor tomorrow and see if there's anything they can do to help. The worst thing is, that we have larger, locked boxes in the building, and they usually put stuff in there, and leave the key in my smaller mailbox. But, what can you do? I'm going to see if they can check the security cameras, but I'm not holding out hope. Best case she, they replace them. Worst case, I'm out of a hundred fifty bucks. 

I took a walk over to Whole Foods to grab some limes and milk for my cereal in the morning. I also dropped by Woody's Cheese steaks and grabbed a double meat pepper and mushroom cheese steak... Pretty soon, I'm going to make a couple of margaritas, and retire early for my return to work tomorrow... All great things must come to an end eventually......... 

Thank you all again for helping make this the most epic cruise and "review" ever!... Now, I'm going to take another shower and watch about an hour of the Super Bowl before bedtime...

PXL_20230212_230822109.thumb.jpg.ee96ca46184d64f94832871f3d3f78e1.jpg

PXL_20230212_230824808.jpg

• Like 29

Remember the huge glass of tequila that Cowboy poured the other night? Well, I was already feeling good, so I ended up bringing the remainder back to my cabin and poured it out. The glass was still there this morning, so it somehow ended up falling in my suitcase... For the amount of money I spent on the cruise, including the upgraded beverage package, internet, specifically dining, Vibe, gratuities, cash tips, ECT... 

PXL_20230212_234028807.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 18

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Remember the huge glass of tequila that Cowboy poured the other night? Well, I was already feeling good, so I ended up bringing the remainder back to my cabin and poured it out. The glass was still there this morning, so it somehow ended up falling in my suitcase... For the amount of money I spent on the cruise, including the upgraded beverage package, internet, specifically dining, Vibe, gratuities, cash tips, ECT... 

PXL_20230212_234028807.jpg

Sometimes.. on rare occasion.. similar items fall into my purse. 😕 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Beav1279 said:

Sometimes.. on rare occasion.. similar items fall into my purse. 😕 

Here's a "what goes around comes around" story for ya...on the new Princess ship last year, there brand new, fluffy, lovely towel made it's way back home with me (it actually wasn't intentional - my kiddo just threw everything that wasn't nailed down into his bag on the last night). Anyways, it was, by far, my favorite towel. When we went away over the holidays, a friend stayed in my place and "accidentally" took that towel home with her when she left. DOH!

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

Other than the cigars, this was my next most important acquisition... The 1,200 peso bottle of tequila from Cozumel. I went to four different places looking for something else, but when I couldn't find it, I decided that I was coming back with SOMETHING! One of the posters chimed in that it would "never survive the TSA", but my dirty laundry is one heck of a cushion!

PXL_20230213_003138385.thumb.jpg.c7bc1cbe5615f5a494b7fb6043d3d59b.jpg

PXL_20230213_003143566.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 23
  • Haha 1

Other than my traditional thank you list, which is forthcoming, this is my final cruise related tradition... Dumping all my dirty clothes out on the living room floor and taking a picture... 

I love you people. Each and every one.........

PXL_20230213_003957143.jpg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2