Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

Now I know why Hallmark movies are so popular.  I couldn't stop smiling when I realized Sid had found a friend and then I quietly squealed with delight when I saw the pic of the two of them.  Even if it's just for this cruise, it warms the cockles of my heart.  Thanks Sid for another great review!!

• Like 13
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

On the floor safely here in Atlanta, but I still have a ways to go. I'll fill you in as soon as I can. I haven't had anything to eat or drink since the ship...

Welcome home to rainy, cold Atlanta Sid. The review was the very best ever because you were happy and seemed to enjoy it more than ever. Thanks so much for doing the live review and I like everyone else hope it’s not the last one.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, JGmf said:

Sid-

I assume you are going to provide wrap-up thoughts. 

Given your positive experience with the food, The Vibe, The Indulge Food Hall, the solo cabin, and the general layout of the entire ship, is the Prima (and the new class of ships) the only NCL ships you'd consider going forward?

I kind of doubt it. Sid seems to also really like Carnival and VV. Any other cruise lines you have been thinking of trying, Sid? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

The TSA pre check line wasn't bad at all, and my box of Cubans made it through without a hitch. I'm here at my gate a full two hours early, and I want something to eat, but I don't want to pay airport prices for mediocre food. As per tradition, I'm going to starve until I get home, then take another shower, then go get something to eat...

On my way back to NC from upstate NY, I had a 2 hour layover in Philly airport. Not a huge one, but a number of bar/restaurants. I had not eaten all day so decided to go sit at the bar of the one right across from my gate. Had the best cheeseburger and fries there! So good. Great service too. Yes, overpriced but I did not care, I was hungry. Anyway, my point is that the food was not at all mediocre!

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Now I know why Hallmark movies are so popular.  I couldn't stop smiling when I realized Sid had found a friend and then I quietly squealed with delight when I saw the pic of the two of them.  Even if it's just for this cruise, it warms the cockles of my heart.  Thanks Sid for another great review!!

My cockles too! Have not heard that one in a while. Extra points for knowing "cockles" was a derivation of the Latin word for "ventricles"! Yeah, I'm a word nerd. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Haha 4