Pre-paying for Boston Cruise parking??

lupaglupa

We are cruising in April from Boston and I can't seem to find any current info on pre-booking our parking. The website for cruise parking bounces back and forth between a few sites none of which seem to have the same info. I was able to find a back door way to get to the site where it seems I can pre-book my parking but I didn't do it through the cruise site so I'm wary to trust that. I contacted the company that the cruise port says has the parking but they have not responded! 

After recently pre-booking parking and then being charged again on exit, a multi hundred dollar mistake that took several months to clear up, I'm wary of just charging ahead without clear information. I really don't want to go through that again.

Parking in Boston used to be so easy..... Does anyone have any advice/info on the new system? 

30 minutes ago, lupaglupa said:

We are cruising in April from Boston and I can't seem to find any current info on pre-booking our parking. The website for cruise parking bounces back and forth between a few sites none of which seem to have the same info. I was able to find a back door way to get to the site where it seems I can pre-book my parking but I didn't do it through the cruise site so I'm wary to trust that. I contacted the company that the cruise port says has the parking but they have not responded! 

After recently pre-booking parking and then being charged again on exit, a multi hundred dollar mistake that took several months to clear up, I'm wary of just charging ahead without clear information. I really don't want to go through that again.

Parking in Boston used to be so easy..... Does anyone have any advice/info on the new system? 

You should Google parking black falcon cruise black terminal for further info.

There is three links there around the terminal 

• Like 1

We are also cruising in April on NCL and prepaid for our parking using the parkwhiz.com site last month.  Our parking pass is already printed out and ready to put on the dashboard, so I am hoping we are all set.  I did try to do a mock booking recently because another cruiser was having an issue with trying to prepay for parking and the site would not allow me to.  I believe the parking lot at the pier is already sold out and I am not sure about the status of the other parking options near the pier.

Edited by cruisecrazyJ
added more information
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 7:37 AM, cruisecrazyJ said:

We are also cruising in April on NCL and prepaid for our parking using the parkwhiz.com site last month.  Our parking pass is already printed out and ready to put on the dashboard, so I am hoping we are all set.  I did try to do a mock booking recently because another cruiser was having an issue with trying to prepay for parking and the site would not allow me to.  I believe the parking lot at the pier is already sold out and I am not sure about the status of the other parking options near the pier.

Thank you. I hope you all set too! We have been to multiple websites and gotten different info from all of them and the only way to contact the cruiseport for information is with a postal address (which - really? - in this day and age they have no electronic communications?!?). My husband is threatening to cancel the cruise he is so frustrated with this. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 9:18 AM, lupaglupa said:

You can park right at the port and there is no need to prepay.  We just did it.  There was a lot of talk about prepaying and unless you want to park elsewhere and shuttle to the cruise terminal, then go ahead.  The parking garage is literally maybe a half a block from the entrance to the terminal.  

I agree the info is sketchy at best, but I called the parking garage and they said you can park there and no prepay.  I will say that they have a standard price that was 200.00 and we were on a 12 day cruise and that was what we paid.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2023 at 7:34 PM, bunzini said:

You can park right at the port and there is no need to prepay.  We just did it.  There was a lot of talk about prepaying and unless you want to park elsewhere and shuttle to the cruise terminal, then go ahead.  The parking garage is literally maybe a half a block from the entrance to the terminal.  

I agree the info is sketchy at best, but I called the parking garage and they said you can park there and no prepay.  I will say that they have a standard price that was 200.00 and we were on a 12 day cruise and that was what we paid.

Would you mind giving me the phone # for the parking garage that is right across the street from the pier, or, in the alternative, the address of that parking lot so that I can look up the phone number. Thank you!

We are just back from our cruise. We parked at the lot located at 1 Black Falcon Ave, which on maps shows up as "Cruise Ship Parking - Lot C." We paid $185.50 for the week. We had no trouble finding and entering the lot, other than a short wait in traffic. We pre-paid through the park whiz website and got in with a quick scan of the QR code.  We walked to the cruise terminal with our bags. The car was in fine shape when we returned. It was all very easy. 

www.parkwhiz.com

This year the MASSPort Lot is 93 Fargo Street. Not pretty, it's a parking lot, but it is gated. There is a free shuttle, pier is just minutes away. $189. Parking.com  Website shows all the ships, you'll see Norwegian Pearl. Need the license plate number of vehicle and pre-pay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Renie Raider - however we will be on Zaandam Saturday May 20th - seems like the MASSPort site doesn't like Saturday departures - I entered a Friday departure on the Pearl and the reservation went through to the next step - the Saturday departures seem to get kicked out...  Anyone have any luck recently booking parking with a Saturday departure??  Otherwise I guess I'll go with ParkWhiz (no shuttle?) and drop off bags and pax, then park and walk back to pier.  Please advise