Prima live February 12-19, 2023

cml4958

2 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Thanks for all the support from everyone.  Two more days of work, one at home and the last in the office before I take Friday off.  I found out yesterday that I got promoted to Senior Auditor so that's a bonus for this cruise.  Time off at a new pay rate.  It only took 14 years to get that promotion but it finally happened so I guess I can't complain.

Congratulations!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Thanks for all the support from everyone.  Two more days of work, one at home and the last in the office before I take Friday off.  I found out yesterday that I got promoted to Senior Auditor so that's a bonus for this cruise.  Time off at a new pay rate.  It only took 14 years to get that promotion but it finally happened so I guess I can't complain.

Good for you. That's great news! 😊

• Like 5

8 hours ago, kevers35 said:

I'll be on the February 9th - 12th Prima sailing as well.  I'll also be cruising solo, but sprung for balcony all to myself.  There is a small singles group on this cruise.    

This review is 12th to 19th.

11 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Wow congratulations!  I can’t think of a better thing to happen just prior to vacation.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Congrats!!!

I'm the in house accountant that drives you crazy 🤣🤣

• Like 2

Final day of work complete.  No I've got laundry and the packing to do plus cleaning up the house for the house sitter who is watching my dogs.  My supervisor wanted me to review an audit summary prior to leaving today and I just couldn't care about it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Bonus of working in the office today was that I got to print out meet and greets there.  My black ink cartridge does not seem to be working, probably all dried up from lack of use, so now I don't have to replace before the cruise.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

Final day of work complete.  No I've got laundry and the packing to do plus cleaning up the house for the house sitter who is watching my dogs.  My supervisor wanted me to review an audit summary prior to leaving today and I just couldn't care about it.

It is important to clean for the dog sitter.

• Like 2

Just now, Travelicious said:

It is important to clean for the dog sitter.

I am totally lazy and haven't seen my dining room table clean for years.  But the dust is piling up on other surfaces and I don't want her to think I'm this horrible housekeeper when I truly am a horrible housekeeper.

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

7 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

I am totally lazy and haven't seen my dining room table clean for years.  But the dust is piling up on other surfaces and I don't want her to think I'm this horrible housekeeper when I truly am a horrible housekeeper.

You should never let the dog sitter know the truth about you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Travelicious said:

You should never let the dog sitter know the truth about you!

Unfortunately she's already seen my house and it's uncleanliness.  But I at least need to make the effort.  Since I have tomorrow and Saturday off, plenty of time to take care of it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Just checked in for my flight tomorrow.  Need to finish laundry and packing and then I should be ready to go. 

Looking forward to your review as we will sail in August.

Be yourself, don't try to be Sid. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cml4958 said:

I am definitely not Sid.

As entertaining as Sid was, he did invite questions but the never really answered them.

So, here is a question I posted early in his thread. Was there in the activities dance lessons (DW loves them), and were there opportunities to dance?

Also, he never really got into the main dining room. If you eat there, please comment.

TIA.

• Like 1