Prima live February 12-19, 2023

cml4958

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

cml4958 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

I'm on this sailing and will attempt to do a live review but this will definitely not compare to Sid's that is currently taking place.  This is my first time using cruise air so I'm flying out of St Louis at the crack of dawn, well more likely before the crack, flight leaves at 5:30 am from St Louis and then I transfer in  Atlanta to end in Orlando.  I got the meet and greet set up and will take place at Improv on Monday.  This should be fun and the first time I've hosted the meet and greet.

• Like 16

This is the first time I'm leaving my two foster fails - Phan and Milo and Milo is a bit of a reactive dog.  I've got a house sitter coming in to stay with them and fingers crossed, things go well once I'm not here.

I cannot seem to figure out who to flip it upside so sorry it's upside down.

IMG_1682 flipped.JPG

• Like 7

I will be sailing solo in a club balcony suite.  I am somewhat disappointed that, of the five cruises I have on deck (including the Viva this summer), this is the only one that did not offer the two additional specialty restaurant dinners at a discounted price.  I am looking forward to the meet & greet.  

20 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

This is the first time I'm leaving my two foster fails - Phan and Milo and Milo is a bit of a reactive dog.  I've got a house sitter coming in to stay with them and fingers crossed, things go well once I'm not here.

I cannot seem to figure out who to flip it upside so sorry it's upside down.

IMG_1682 flipped.JPG

Not sure what phone you have.  Button to take pic needs to be on right when taking pic.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cml4958 said:

I'm on this sailing and will attempt to do a live review but this will definitely not compare to Sid's that is currently taking place.  This is my first time using cruise air so I'm flying out of St Louis at the crack of dawn, well more likely before the crack, flight leaves at 5:30 am from St Louis and then I transfer in  Atlanta to end in Orlando.  I got the meet and greet set up and will take place at Improv on Monday.  This should be fun and the first time I've hosted the meet and greet.

Have a great cruise. (Following as we are booked on the Prima this coming August.)

I once hosted a meet and greet (on a different line), and it was a blast. Another on the roll call volunteered to make name tags, and that was a big help.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the support from everyone.  Two more days of work, one at home and the last in the office before I take Friday off.  I found out yesterday that I got promoted to Senior Auditor so that's a bonus for this cruise.  Time off at a new pay rate.  It only took 14 years to get that promotion but it finally happened so I guess I can't complain.

• Like 23