Missing cruise from my Captain´s Circle

lucas34

Hi, may someone, please, help me. I got my Captain´s Circle number 1992 after my Star Princess cruise but now Princess does not honor my cruise for my coming June cruise so I could get my gold status. I have sent several email to captaincircle (att)princesscruises(dot)com but no any reply. What I could do? Is there any other email address? Also "contact us" on my cruise reservation page do not work at all. I have all my proofs of that cruise.

• Like 1

I am in the same situation. I took one cruise in 2005 and was issued a Captian's Circle number. I totally forgot about it and created a new account and number on the Princess website. I have two cruises booked under the new account. Have also sent an email via the website to no avail. I'd love to hear from others who have dealt with this.

Edited by cavecreekguy

1 hour ago, lucas34 said:

Hi, may someone, please, help me. I got my Captain´s Circle number 1992 after my Star Princess cruise but now Princess does not honor my cruise for my coming June cruise so I could get my gold status. I have sent several email to captaincircle (att)princesscruises(dot)com but no any reply. What I could do? Is there any other email address? Also "contact us" on my cruise reservation page do not work at all. I have all my proofs of that cruise.

I wouldn’t send emails, that’s too slow.  Just call in to Princess and get the agent to look it up. 

I have sent 6 messages re missing transatlantic cruise april of 2022....no reply at all.

Am out of usa and calling can be a hassle  but guess i will try and call them when i get back to get it fixed...not sure why they even say if missing a cruise email us at captains circle if nobody there checks or responds...i gave them ship date cabin number res number etc so it should be a simple fix....strangely i did the next cruise same ship as back to back and that got credited right away as usual...

9 hours ago, dockman said:

I have sent 6 messages re missing transatlantic cruise april of 2022....no reply at all.

Am out of usa and calling can be a hassle  but guess i will try and call them when i get back to get it fixed...not sure why they even say if missing a cruise email us at captains circle if nobody there checks or responds...i gave them ship date cabin number res number etc so it should be a simple fix....strangely i did the next cruise same ship as back to back and that got credited right away as usual...

Never used that email.  Did you try the chat line?

10 hours ago, dockman said:

Some years ago they corrected my account for past cruises by phone without any problem. 

3 minutes ago, 555 said:

Some years ago they corrected my account for past cruises by phone without any problem. 

Yes it is the best, but OP says they are out of the US right now, and calls wod be a hassle.  Maybe chat would work for them.

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes it is the best, but OP says they are out of the US right now, and calls wod be a hassle.  Maybe chat would work for them.

Right.

Years ago I took an old card to the Captain Circle Host onboard (now Loyalty and Events person) and she added it to the database. So, if onboard, I would suggest trying there too 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Years ago I took an old card to the Captain Circle Host onboard (now Loyalty and Events person) and she added it to the database. So, if onboard, I would suggest trying there too 

Thanks for that suggestion! The reason I remembered about the old cruise is because I recently came across my old card that was sent to me back then. I'm not keen on spending time on hold on the phone  so I'll just try this in a couple weeks when I'm on Sky Princess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Never used that email.  Did you try the chat line?

i have given up...i will deal with it via phone when i get back to usa ...not so easy sometimes with time zones and getting put on hold etc....not end of world..

my point was why even say send email if nobody answers after six tries on a really simple little detail....i gave them all info they could need...res number cabin number ship sail dates etc...should take  somebody about 1 minute to find in their system i would suspect...i think nobody even checks that email box or if they do they are totally overwhelmed or incompetent.....little details do matter to some.