Millennium entertainment in various lounges

Tinknock50

The entertainment  ( bands, duo’s, DJs) move around the various venues.  So a duo may be in 1 venue at 7 and at a different one at 8.

They times and locations will be in the Celebrity Today and will be on the app once onboard.

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

The entertainment  ( bands, duo’s, DJs) move around the various venues.  So a duo may be in 1 venue at 7 and at a different one at 8.

They times and locations will be in the Celebrity Today and will be on the app once onboard.

Thanks.  I have not seen anyone post the daily planner for Millennium in quite a while.  I realize it changes cruise to cruise but hopefully someone will share theirs with us between now and our April sailing.  

6 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Thanks.  I have not seen anyone post the daily planner for Millennium in quite a while.  I realize it changes cruise to cruise but hopefully someone will share theirs with us between now and our April sailing.  

Why not just look at the app for the current Millennium sailing once a week?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Why not just look at the app for the current Millennium sailing once a week?

Good point. I keep forgetting I can look at sailings other than my own. 

As soon as the latest update on my iPhone finishes I'll do just that.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

That would be nice to view.

2 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

I checked the App. I can’t seem to find a way to review other sailing’s dailies. How do I do that?

Click the rightmost icon on the top (looks like a person). Click "Select a different cruise". Then when it lists all your upcoming sailings, at the bottom, click "Browse our ships". Choose Millennium and the Feb 11 sail date.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Click the rightmost icon on the top (looks like a person). Click "Select a different cruise". Then when it lists all your upcoming sailings, at the bottom, click "Browse our ships". Choose Millennium and the Feb 11 sail date.

Ok…. Did that. I don’t see how to view the dailies from there. Do I have to do a mock booking?

Oh I found it!

Thanks!

Edited by Tinknock50
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Good point. I keep forgetting I can look at sailings other than my own. 

As soon as the latest update on my iPhone finishes I'll do just that.

Make sure you unfilter the Daily Planner -  by default it only shows the recommended activities.     You can also filter by just entertainment etc.

I use it all the time.    Also one on the cruise you can customized and add things of interest to you Personal Planner and it will give you a reminder of an upcoming activity, dinner reservation or excursion.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jim_Iain said:

Make sure you unfilter the Daily Planner -  by default it only shows the recommended activities.     You can also filter by just entertainment etc.

I use it all the time.    Also one on the cruise you can customized and add things of interest to you Personal Planner and it will give you a reminder of an upcoming activity, dinner reservation or excursion.

Thanks.  once reminded I had no problem brining it up and looking.   In fact I just used the feature for a different cruise to ask the Concierge to make reservations for a show that was not showing on our Entertainment Schedule.  I love the planner calendar feature and use it for all my on-board scheduling.  There are some 'improvements' that I would like to see, e.g. the ability to have multiple alerts ahead of the time for the event.  I sometimes find myself using the calendar tool on my iPhone to give me those type of alerts. 

• Like 1

Just now, NutsAboutGolf said:

Mid day-evening there’s always live music somewhere, try the atrium if nothing go to cellar masters if nothing go to rendezvous

i assure you that we will be spending time in both of those venue's depending on what the entertainment is. 

I believe I have said it quite a few times, we thoroughly enjoy the S-class ships and our favorite hangout is the Ensemble lounge.  I especially like the fact that it is conveniently located to the Retreat Lounge/Michael's Club.  We usually spend a lot of our time in the evenings just sitting and listening to the entertainers at the Ensemble Lounge.  

• Like 1