Excursion booking process for discount

Sea saw 56

I am trying to remember which way to book our excursions, in order to get our Lattitudes discount.  
Sometimes I have called a special phone number, but can’t remember whether I can just get the discount by logging in and putting them in my cart on my own.
How is this working now (sailed twice last year, you’d think I would remember how I did it)?

When you are looking at the excursions on the right side it shows your costs for each person. It shows the $50 off cost for the person who has it and the full amount for the person who doesn't. Just recently booked all my excursions and was happy with the choices and costs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

When you are looking at the excursions on the right side it shows your costs for each person. It shows the $50 off cost for the person who has it and the full amount for the person who doesn't. Just recently booked all my excursions and was happy with the choices and costs.

You also get a percentage (10, 15, or 20% off) if you have at least 20 Lattitude points.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sea saw 56 said:

I am trying to remember which way to book our excursions, in order to get our Lattitudes discount.  
Sometimes I have called a special phone number, but can’t remember whether I can just get the discount by logging in and putting them in my cart on my own.
How is this working now (sailed twice last year, you’d think I would remember how I did it)?

If you book online, it works fine. The $50 shore excursion credit is applied along with latitudes discounts. 

When booking onboard, ShoreEx sometimes needs encouragement to get the latitudes discounts right. 

• Thanks 2

@BirdTravels

When booking onboard, ShoreEx sometimes needs encouragement to get the latitudes discounts right. 

sometimes ---> frequently

encouragement ---> a forceful reminder

latitudes discounts right.   But remember do NOT expect the same from both people's shore excursion.   My wife gets the 15% of her FULL fare and I get my 15% off my $50 discounted fare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1