App Issues

Mission33

Mine was really stubborn and finally required to uninstall the App -  Reboot my iPhone - Reinstall the App. 

My problem was I couldn't see my onboard account.  After IT working on it for 5 days they said they referred it to Shoreside - never was fixed.    Finally on the next cruise of the B2B it worked again so something wrong with my account.

I think the problem was we received a Gratis Upgrade after they closed the manifest.   We had to check in with our original room but they gave us the RS instead.    On the TV we had the previous occupants name on our screen along with ours.  

21 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Mine was really stubborn and finally required to uninstall the App -  Reboot my iPhone - Reinstall the App. 

My problem was I couldn't see my onboard account.  After IT working on it for 5 days they said they referred it to Shoreside - never was fixed.    Finally on the next cruise of the B2B it worked again so something wrong with my account.

Jim, 

When I had this problem I found out that is was my VPN. I disabled my VPN and then I was able to sync up and view my correct onboard account information.  This was on Silhouette last year. 

We were not happy with the app or the wi-fi at all. We wanted to skip the MDR for a specialty restaurant one night. We looked at The Porch and since there was no Reservations option, we assumed that they didn't require them. We went there that night and the manager informed us, quite rudely, that reservations were required. I also got a very unpleasant surprise our last night when I learned that our airport transfer request was not received. I went a couple of rounds with Guest Services over this and was pretty steamed. But we ended up carrying our own bags off the ship and found a shuttle right away so all's well that ends well. 

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Jim, 

When I had this problem I found out that is was my VPN. I disabled my VPN and then I was able to sync up and view my correct onboard account information.  This was on Silhouette last year. 

They thought of that also.   I didn't have it running but the shut off again and no joy then they had me uninstall it still no luck.     I think it totally had to do with my account being locked.   Funny because Iain's was fine.

• Like 1

I had the issue of not being able to see my account on the app last sailing.  I went to guest services who said they would have the IT guy call me.  Never did but the next day it was working.

Now I just hope whatever they did fixes the Muster Drill 2.0.   For the last half dozen cruises I can watch the darn thing 20 times and it won't give me the names to check off.  So of course when I go to check in at the muster station they don't believe me so I show them.  They don't care and check me off.   It will probably never be fixed!

As I've said multiple times on here, I managed a group that did these types of apps.  If we ever released something as poor as this app I would have had a very short career and wouldn't be able to afford to cruise on Celebrity.