Drink Packages

Turk1

Normally when my wife and I cruise we would get the Drink Package for both of us. My wife and 18 year old Grand daughter are going on a cruise (without me) and my wife will get the Drink Package. Is my Grand Daughter able to just get the refreshment package since she is not of legal drinking age since they are in the same cabin?

7 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

Normally when my wife and I cruise we would get the Drink Package for both of us. My wife and 18 year old Grand daughter are going on a cruise (without me) and my wife will get the Drink Package. Is my Grand Daughter able to just get the refreshment package since she is not of legal drinking age since they are in the same cabin?

You do not need to purchase any drink package for minors.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Turk1 said:

Yes, your granddaughter can get the Refreshment or any other package that does not contain alcohol. 

5 hours ago, Turk1 said:

all people of legal drinking age in the cabin must get the drink package.  If you are in the USA, the age is 21 so only your wife gets it.  But if you are in Europe, than they both need to get it.  

Grand daughter can get a soda package or refreshment package but no requirement to do so.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

all people of legal drinking age in the cabin must get the drink package.  If you are in the USA, the age is 21 so only your wife gets it.  But if you are in Europe, than they both need to get it.  

Or, you can call RCI, get the over 21 "non-drinker" a refreshment package and the "drinker" the deluxe package. 

On 2/20/2023 at 11:45 AM, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Or, you can call RCI, get the over 21 "non-drinker" a refreshment package and the "drinker" the deluxe package. 

You don't need to call when the other party is under 21

8 hours ago, Turk1 said:

Thanks to all! Can this be done on line or would it be best to call RCI and set it up that way?

Doing online is simple.  See below...

ScreenShot2023-02-22at2_38_09PM.thumb.png.eff62ae67c4ecbf69cb80e6dfe7ad9e8.png