Majestic Princess Owners Suite Vs Penthouse Suite

Hammergirl

Hi all. I was hoping that someone could explain the difference between the OS and the PS on Majestic Princess. Specifically rooms D726 and E728. They look to be the same size, with the same size balcony, but D726 is about $400 cheaper. I have tried looking online but have not seen any good videos of D726. They both look to be category S3.

Thank you so much!

35 minutes ago, milolii said:

Here is a link to a video for d726 on Sky Princess, sister ship.  We are in D726 on the Royal soon.  Can  answer questions.   These cabins are fabulous.  E728 looks to be a bit larger from the deck plans. 

Thank you! I saw that video but I could not figure out if the Majestic suite would be the same. Some pictures or video's it looks like the balcony is big like that and some it looks small. I don't want to think I am getting the big balcony and then get a small one. 

U bet.  Ok, we were in B735 (starboard side, deck 11) on the Enchanted in September. The video looks just like our cabin except the balcony was smaller.  When we looked down the balconies we saw were huge.  

Like I said we are in D726 on the Royal soon and will report back. 

Enjoy 

Edited by milolii

1 minute ago, milolii said:

U bet.  Ok, we were in B739 (starboard side, deck 11) on the Enchanted in September. The video looks just like our cabin except the balcony was smaller.  When we looked down the balconies we saw were huge.  

Like I said we are in D726 on the Royal soon and will report back. 

Enjoy 

Hello we were looking at this cabin on the Enchanted, was the balcony large enough for two lounge chairs? Also looking at aft deck nine cabin?

The balcony in E728 while not as large as D726 balcony was more than large enough for 2 lounge chairs, round table with 4 chairs and 2 more chairs. The balcony had very little overhang - much more overhang in D726.   The owners suite itself is much larger in the "living room" side but is mostly wasted space in my opinion. 

Can't go wrong with either

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2023 at 8:14 AM, Hammergirl said:

Hi all. I was hoping that someone could explain the difference between the OS and the PS on Majestic Princess. Specifically rooms D726 and E728. They look to be the same size, with the same size balcony, but D726 is about $400 cheaper. I have tried looking online but have not seen any good videos of D726. They both look to be category S3.

Thank you so much!

We are in D726 on Majestic heading back to Sydney at the moment. We have had D726 booked for a long time and shortly before our cruise were offered a chance to pay for an upgrade to the Owner’s Suite. Checked it out and decided against the move. Glad we did. Loving D726. The expansive balcony is fantastic. 

My thoughts before the cruise were this: I didn’t see the need for a bigger cabin. Also, didn’t like the idea of the smaller balcony (all for more $$$). Then I always look for cabins with other cabins above and below. Figure that’s a good chance for the least amount of noise. Owners suite is above the Vista Lounge and they often show movies late in there. Maybe we wouldn’t hear a thing, but 🤷🏼‍♂️

When we look down on the Owner’s Suite balcony, the furniture is all there, but seems so close to the railing / edge of the balcony. Our balcony is huge and has a nice mix of covered and wide open spaces.

I would book this Penthouse Suite again in a heartbeat!!

Hope this helps!!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

The aft penthouse suites on Royal class have the huge wraparound balconies. We generally avoid Royal class but if we love the itinerary then these are the cabins we book