Elite Breakfast Lounge

MisterMet

1 hour ago, Gaynors said:

Currently on the constellation and we have the buffet but all beverage service is from the waitstaff.  Buffet is fruit, cold meats, and pastries.  It is being held in Qsine on deck 3, which is kind of odd location on the Connie.   Deck 3 aft... not mid ship.   Would be nice if it was held in Tuscan on Deck 11.  Service has been excellent and it isn't crowded, even on a transatlantic with lots of elite and above.

On APEX is a menu.  Cold cuts, cheeses, fruit or a mixed plate all  served promptly in Tuscan.

Blu and Luminae both far busier.  Probably because of wider selection.  

On 2/24/2023 at 10:59 AM, cruisestitch said:

It seems to me that the happy hour has been expanded, not reduced. It used to be that you had to go to One Pacific Place and there was a dress code. Now you can go to nearly any bar and be as informal as you’d like. Yes there are no longer hors d’oeuvres served so I guess that is a reduction, but the ability to have the Elite drinks at a bar with non-Elite friends more than makes up for that to me, especially when coming back to the ship after a day on shore and not having to get dressed up.

I must agree with you, cruisestitch. Since I am now on my own, and sailing with two lady friends, I think I like the idea that I could have someone with me at Happy Hour in any bar rather than the dedicated space; otherwise, I expect that I just would not go at all. How does it work? I am thinking that with my seapass, the server will know  that I am an Elite?

Bill

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, spearmint said:

I must agree with you, cruisestitch. Since I am now on my own, and sailing with two lady friends, I think I like the idea that I could have someone with me at Happy Hour in any bar rather than the dedicated space; otherwise, I expect that I just would not go at all. How does it work? I am thinking that with my seapass, the server will know  that I am an Elite?

Bill

Your Seapass card does have your tier level on it. Also remember the CC HH drinks are still from the same CC HH limited beverage menu and not the general bar menu. Ask for the CC HH beverage menu to ensure you don't get charged for your drinks. 

davekathy

Thanks!  I had completely forgotten that the tier level was on the card.... as I have aged and gotten further away from my last cruise, my memory has obviously done the same.  Your post brings it back.  Good point to request the CC HH beverage menu, as that is totally new to me.

Bill

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 6:16 PM, Arizona Wildcat said:

The Elite breakfast in a continental breakfast.  Meats, cheese, fruit and breads.  Main reason to go is smoothies and cappuccino etc.

Also some free boozy drinks if you don't already have a package.

On 2/23/2023 at 7:44 PM, Laurab23 said:

Do they have flavored cappucinos? or just plain?

Laura

Mochas, cappuccino, lattes. Also mimosas, Bellinis, bloody Mary’s 

• Thanks 1

Should know the answer to this but, not sure. I have Elite status but the person going with me has only cruised with X three previous times. Can that person accompany me to the Elite Cocktail Hour and be served between 5-7pm  or would they have to pay? Just wondering.

They should be able to join you for breakfast. However the 5 to 7 happy hour drinks are not your roommate’s card.

Keep in mind that for 5 to 7 Hhappyhour drinks are available at nearly any bar.  If you order from happy hour menu, you get your drinks free.  If you go off the menu, you would have to pay.If you go off the menu, you would have to pay.

Edited by cruisestitch