Breakfast (from Windjammer) in Chops?

It's been a LONG time since we sailed on Freedom or Voyager class.  We're doing a B2B on Mariner in the Fall.  I seem to remember that in the past, you could pick up your breakfast in the 'jammer and take it into Chops (I think), where you could have a nice, quieter breakfast. They also had drink refills available.  Do they still offer this on those classes of ships?

On Freedom Class Chops is open for breakfast for suite guests (Grand Suite and up).  Suite guests order from a menu and have breakfast served to them.  They have a list of suite guests and check for Gold cards at the door.

9 minutes ago, SNemeth said:

On Freedom Class Chops is open for breakfast for suite guests (Grand Suite and up).  Suite guests order from a menu and have breakfast served to them.  They have a list of suite guests and check for Gold cards at the door.

Sorry - I should have said this was for D and above.  Sounds like it no longer exists.

1 hour ago, handbellplayer said:

Sorry - I should have said this was for D and above.  Sounds like it no longer exists.

I remember a very long time ago we got to eat in a small room off to the side in Mdr and could order specialty coffee as a perk. Everyone says I dont remember right but I do. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

The breakfast in available for suite guests and Pinnacle members. I don’t recall this as a perk for Diamond members. 

It started a long time ago. At one time Diamond was THE Top Tier. Access to Concierge, first on/off Ship(except Wedding Parties). First made Diamond in the 90's we were always in first 10 off Ship straight to the Car parked less then 50yrds from Ship in Miami. 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

I remember a very long time ago we got to eat in a small room off to the side in Mdr and could order specialty coffee as a perk. Everyone says I dont remember right but I do. 

You are correct, Memory is Functioning

• Like 3